X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Keep it goin'

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4IsaXJvVmsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Last One Out, Turn Off The Lights

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    It's now a different crowd now. In my opinion, a lot of current posts are not the real hard core powwow issues that could spur lively debate among hardcore powwow people.

Times change and so must we.....

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    There are some stats available on the forum but I don't think they are very granular.

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Does Paul release statistics for Powwows.Com?

How many Non-Member people come here to read forums _____ ?

Breakdown by percentage for Powwows.Com traffic: Videos / Photos / Forums/ Calendar/ Etc ????

Sales generated from Ads here on Powwows.Com?

Just Asking....

Leave a comment:

• Josiah
    replied
    Winner!!
    I chatted with a few over the summer but that was this summer lol

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Boy
    replied
    Ndnsooner, iowa_boy, and ndnMSW has dinner together on Monday night, even talked about this thread, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• alumphfres
    replied
    Just wait until it gets really cold and people are stuck at home...

Leave a comment:

• Tsalagi_Phoenix
    replied
    It has been pretty slow recently, but there are still some people active. I still come on here often.

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Originally posted by TeenaBear View Post
    I'm rather new to this site and honestly, it's one of the deadest forums i've ever been on lol. The mods need to bump up conversation. We have 200+ years of stuff to talk about, dont we? That should be enough to lead to a discussion about the present and future... jsin'
    Keep it dead

Used to be Live Fire range, you had to Duck & Dive on each thread.

Leave a comment:

• TeenaBear
    replied
    I'm rather new to this site and honestly, it's one of the deadest forums i've ever been on lol. The mods need to bump up conversation. We have 200+ years of stuff to talk about, dont we? That should be enough to lead to a discussion about the present and future... jsin'

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Albert View Post
    So it has been some years since I have looked in here and I was just wondering if anyone was still here? I see the board has pretty much dropped off with only a few posts in recent history. Did all of you solve all the big questions? Nothing left to talk about? Hope folks are all doing well.
    you must be bored if you are back on here. I'm sure I can give you a project or two.

Leave a comment:

• Awanita
    replied
    Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
    Most have been really nice? Are there some who haven't been cordial to you?
    No, I didn't mean it like that I just have read alot of old post and some can heat up pretty good. I have found it very pleasant here.

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Originally posted by Awanita View Post
    Still some good information and threads on here, most have been really nice. I am very new to the site.
    Most have been really nice? Are there some who haven't been cordial to you?

Leave a comment:

• Awanita
    replied
    Still some good information and threads on here, most have been really nice. I am very new to the site.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.