MOUNTAIN SOUL vs MIDNITE EXPRESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOUNTAIN SOUL vs MIDNITE EXPRESS

ahhhaa so who do you think would win outta these 2 drums? i know who i pick but yah its your call
    MOUNTAIN SOUL
    47.62%
    MIDNITE EXPRESS
    52.38%

UMMM...THIS IS A HARD DECISION. MIDNITE AND MOUNTAIN SOUL.....THEY'RE BOTH GOOD DRUMS. IN FACT, MOUNTAIN SOUL WILL BE OUR HOST NORTHERN DRUM IN MARCH WE ALSO WANTED MIDNITE BUT I COULDN'T GET A HOLD OF 'EM...ALL IN ALL, I CAN'T DECIDE
    AUTOMATIC. SUPER-SONIC, HYPNOTIQ, FUNKY FRESH

Comment

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MIDNITE...I LOVE THE SOUL BUT HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM FOR AWHILE...BUT IT ALL REMAINS TO BE SEEN...
      Last edited by wyldhoss; 05-18-2005, 03:11 PM.
      R.I.P
      SHIANNE BAPTISTE-BULL

Comment

Mountain Soul vs Midnite Express

I am Going to go with Mountain Soul.....They have an oldstyle sound to them and when they sing they're singin not Yelling...Although Midnite Express has a good sound I just like Mountain Souls originality, Where ever I go i always here a mountain soul song even if they're not there

Comment

RE: Mountain Soul vs. Midnite Express

Dang, what a tough choice to make.

Mountain Soul does got the original style down tight as hell. They're wicked. No doubt about it.

I don't think no one can match the power that Midnite brings out when they jam.

I think I'll have to go with Midnite on this one. I've seen them a lot more than Mountain Soul. The times I have seen the Soul, they were pretty wicked!

Midnite Express
          Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

midnite vs soul

First I took a look at the results and came to this conclusion. vote for mtn soul so they will be tied. so I voted for mtn soul but I cannot chose between the two of them. they both just sing their @$$&$ off. peace to the SOUL brothers and the MNX crew.

Comment

Originally posted by wildyakamac
              First I took a look at the results and came to this conclusion. vote for mtn soul so they will be tied. so I voted for mtn soul but I cannot chose between the two of them. they both just sing their @$$&$ off. peace to the SOUL brothers and the MNX crew.
              true true. atleast its tied. now.
              Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

I'd have to go with Midnite Express. Have heard them live but haven't heard Mountain Soul live. Have they ever been out to the west coast.

Comment

Hey that sounds like quite the match up.Well you know what Ive got another good match up my face and your but.How bout that.

Comment

midnite
                    You can't have a powwow without a drum!

Comment

I gotta say both

Comment

It's mountain soul for me.. them guys are great and really nice. Midnight can jam out too but I gotta go with the soul brothaz..

Comment

Mountain Soul.
                          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

i think both mountain soul and midnight express can jam. so i like both groups.

Comment

Soul vs. MNX

People always tryin' to make other people compete, it gets so tiring.............who else can everybody else put "vs." Midnite...........oh i got it..........how 'bout Midnite vs. Terror Squad?? or Midnite vs. G unit?? or Midnite vs. the Wu-tang clan??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X