the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the latest

some new releases i seen around.... northern crees new rounddance album from canyon, its the fourth in a series, i seen bear creek in there somewhere. its next on my list. and wildhorses new cd '10th year anniversary' kinda sounds like a typo but i bought it anyway. if you like jamming cds this is a good one.

if i missed one let us know.
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Wild Horse

Hey injunboy

who did Wild Horse release their ablum with?
    Minimum

Comment

have a couple in my car that i need to get rid of ..cheap..jks!!..i'll go look ..never mind too cold and i'm too laazeee

who ever it was there was alot of typos on it ... wrong person who "composed" the song ...things like that ...

www.drumgroups.com is all it says on the disc ..
      Last edited by chazziff; 10-07-2005, 12:53 PM.
      Watch your broken dreams...
      Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

i went to the website thinkin i could find somemore treasure. but its still under construction.

has anybody listened to the new northern cree cd..? im sure its good but i just want to know.
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CoryJCardinal
          NEW Battle River CD
          by CoryJCardinal
          I was told that Battle River put out a BRAND NEW CD and I was wondering if anyone knew who the label was or if the group put it out and they have a contact number because I WANT TO GET IT!!!Any help is greatly appreciated....Also, I can trade anyone some of my tunes I have recorded this summer in trade...
          07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
        • injunboy
          latest and greatest
          by injunboy
          some cds i bought recently include.. blackfoot confederacy and im waiting on pipestones new one.

i recommend the new blackfoot confederacy. lots of jamming straight songs on the cd. theres also a nice sneak up and track 5 and 12... hoka

haha, im not affiliated with either...
          01-04-2006, 11:04 PM
        • cconn9c
          Wild Rose
          by cconn9c
          The Wild Rose Drum out of Washington, have these guys released a CD? If so where can i find it?
          01-05-2009, 09:50 AM
        • CandaePrincess
          T.G.I.F. Thank god it's fall (programming)
          by CandaePrincess
          Okay so with Football under way and the temps SLOWLY getting cooler, we discover that it's finally SEASON PREMIERS!!!!!

Okay, for some it's not that exciting. But has anyone seen a new show that's been on that you like? Anyone happy their show is back from hiatus??

I...
          10-02-2007, 05:00 PM
        • thehustle
          support ndn recording companies...
          by thehustle
          I have observed over the years a number of ndn owned recording companies starting up and this to me is a good thing. Wacipi, Noon, Wakinyan, Drum Hop...come to mind and independants like Midnite..Stony Creek. What bothers me that not only did they take our land now they want to record and sell our music...
          04-16-2005, 10:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X