• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badmaninc
    PowWows.com Addicts
    • Oct 2004

IWASIL this year?

Hey is there an IWASIL powwow this year. I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.
  • **BubbleTrouble206**
    *206*
    • Feb 2005

No, not for 2005 there isn't. The princess announced herself as 2004-2006. I've heard it's going to be held in Seattle at Magnusson Park in April, but I'm not sure

Comment

• MissFancyChick
      Fancy Schmancy Dancer
      • Jan 2003

Iwasil

I spoke to Ryan Wilson from IWASIL and he told me that iwasil is hosting the NWIYC again this year and the IWaSil powwow will kick it off with their powwow on March 31, April 1 & 2nd, 2006. Its not going to be at Magnussen Pk... I forget where... maybe McChord AFB... Ill get some more info...

laters
      Love the Dance...
      Feel the Drum

Comment

• ndnangel
        Junior Dancer
        • Jan 2004

yeah iwasil's pow wow will be in april and it will be at sand point... where salmon homecoming was at this year... oh ya and since it'snot at the tacoma dome parking is free and adminstion will be less and food vendors will be welcome

Comment

• **BubbleTrouble206**
          *206*
          • Feb 2005

duh kateri knows she runs it...lol j/k kt....so i remember that powwow last year that was when you were given the name "k.t." and yeah....i dont think that place is big enough for iwasil...the dancefloor will be BIGGER right?! like the whole building?! cuz salmon homecoming only took up like 1 third of the building for its dance floor...anyways im lookin forward to it thanks KT!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.