Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saponi4ever
    replied
    I'd have to say BLACKSTONE LIVE @ FORT DUCHESNE (Vol 1 & Vol 2) Terry Paskemin was the sh*t. Northern Cree Live @ Fort Duchesne was off the hook too.

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    since we hit all the ultra rare jackpot tapes some of the cds people can get today are: sweetgrass, follow the trail and bear creeks, the show must go on.. those are nice.

Leave a comment:

• 1badazzndn
    replied
    dang man- okay ill bid 800$ - 795$ lolol My second fav album is wildhorse's first album- man they jammed on that one.....thier new one- 10th year anniversary is getting to be one of my favs to. they got a bad azz old snake river song on there too. its like half the album is original style songs and the rest is contemp word songs dope album a good edition to any who collect!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    midnite express's dusk til dawn was sold early on colored pink. nowadays its a light blueish color.

by the way you guys are some hardcore collectors. im impressed dammit.

i started collecting first edition tapes from some of the big name groups. i got little otter, mandaree, eyabay, northern cree, mystic, blacklodge, high noon.

Leave a comment:

• opwaaganasin
    replied
    i dunno?

it's called "the buckaroos", it was made by a company called "featherstone" out of pipestone, minnesota. its just johnny and leroy, some bad azz singing, think it was like 1983. i had it long ago, then somebody stole it off me. found it again at chicago powwow, 2003 i think, some vendor had all the old classics. just gotta look i guess. the cover has a picture of johnny and leroy on the front, tan case, kinda looks like mugshots. lmao thought about selling my copy on e-bay, mint condition, still got the case..............starting bid, $800!! take at least that to part with this tape!!

Leave a comment:

• 1badazzndn
    replied
    Originally posted by opwaaganasin
    i could never roll with just one cd so 3 at the absolute least. in my van i still have a tape player, keeping it real! my top 3 tapes.............
    1. The Buckaroos-Leroy Strong and Johnny Smith getting sick on a two-man powwow tape, never leave home without, truely a treasure.
    2. The Badland Singers-Live at Home. You think people sing high these days? Nothing on Chuck and the boys in the 70's.
    3. Midnite Express- From Dusk Till Dawn. I'm one of the few people that have it on tape. fuggin bad azz recording, their first one, when they were singing like they had something to prove!
    Yo mykee where can get a copy of tha two man tape? I listened to it one time rollin with ya and was diggin it.....yeah that midnite dusk till dawn is dope to....some vendors are sellin them for 5 bucks!!! diggin you fav song on there too.

Leave a comment:

• opwaaganasin
    replied
    hafta break it down

i could never roll with just one cd so 3 at the absolute least. in my van i still have a tape player, keeping it real! my top 3 tapes.............
    1. The Buckaroos-Leroy Strong and Johnny Smith getting sick on a two-man powwow tape, never leave home without, truely a treasure.
    2. The Badland Singers-Live at Home. You think people sing high these days? Nothing on Chuck and the boys in the 70's.
    3. Midnite Express- From Dusk Till Dawn. I'm one of the few people that have it on tape. fuggin bad azz recording, their first one, when they were singing like they had something to prove!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Those 2

ill trade a copy of mystics live 2000 for their very first tape unopened made lonnnng time ago. wanna deal? rare for rare
    Is that the one with blue and red kind of blanket over an indian???

anyways since High Noon been recording I got to pick this two
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Grizzly
    replied
    ~All Time Favorite Powwow Album~

Originally posted by T206
    my favorite of all time would defenitly the first EYABAY with the teepee on the front recorded at SEATTLE......
    HOLAY!! I remember that one. But my all time favorite has got to be.........

"NORTHERN CREE LIVE @ FORT DUCHESNE".
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    man some hard to get cds and tapes around here... im lucky though cause i got em except for mystic rivers. so ill add my fav of all time and its eyabays eternal e, i got it on tape and cd. ill add some one or two more later.

ill trade a copy of mystics live 2000 for their very first tape unopened made lonnnng time ago. wanna deal? rare for rare

Leave a comment:

• youngestjingles
    replied
    wildrose 2nd c.d "live2005" looks cool

Leave a comment:

• T206
    replied
    my favorite of all time would defenitly the first EYABAY with the teepee on the front recorded at SEATTLE......

Leave a comment:

replied
    Out of Print

I would have to say Mystic River "Live on the Trail 2000"

If you got it your the lucky few that have it because it out of print.

Leave a comment:

• 1badazzndn
    started a topic All Time Favorite Powwow Album

All Time Favorite Powwow Album

This is a thread to rep your mostest favoritest bestest powwow album that you cant leave home w/out...and if you do your body starts to shake violently and you start having convulsions lololol

Mine is: Big Bear. Live at Fort Hall. Indian House Records

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.