~nEw pIpEsToNe RoUnDaNcE cD~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~nEw pIpEsToNe RoUnDaNcE cD~

"Good ol Fashioned NDN Lovin" will be released tomorrow night on canyon records. 15 humorous round dance songs with english lyrics. been a long time coming, hope errybody likes it!

Look N 4ward 2 it.....

Originally posted by opwaaganasin
    "Good ol Fashioned NDN Lovin" will be released tomorrow night on canyon records. 15 humorous round dance songs with english lyrics. been a long time coming, hope errybody likes it!
    My recent intel informed me Pipestone sounded purty goot out @ Morongo. Too Bad you didn't make da cut? Keep Sing N Boys....Goot Music!
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

I only stayed for one session at Morongo. Pipestone was sounding good. Picked up their CD.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

myspace

you guys can listen to a few tracks on our myspace page. www.myspace.com/pipestone also, we will be at the following powwows if you wanna get one from us...
        this weekend kinder, louisiana
        oct 20-22 lynwood, illinois
        nov 3-5 milwaukee, wisconsin
        nov 11 lco, wisconsin
        nov 17-19 chicago, illinois

also you can order them at www.canyonrecords.com the cd isnt on the site yet, but they are taking orders by phone. hope errybody lkes it, we worked really hard to make an enjoyable recording for the people. miigz!

Comment

canyon

canyon's got it on their site now, couple samples there to listen to. lemme know if anybody gets it, waiting for some feedback. a-ho!

Comment

Good way to start the Round Dance season off. I'll try to get this album
            WOODLANDS

Comment

Got this CD on Friday & it hasnt left my CD player since. You guys have some real good tunes on this one. Damn good CD boys.
              Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Comment

miigwetch!

thanks for the feedback walmart! we got a song about you on the cd. lol anyways, hope more people pick up the new cd, and let us know what ya think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by opwaaganasin
                  thanks for the feedback walmart! we got a song about you on the cd.
                  Shoot thats one of my faves. Along with "Crazy Luv Life, Cuzzins, & Strollerz". I've recomended this one to all my buds around here who are looking for good round dance music.
                  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X