X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVADAPAIUTE
    replied
    RONSKI: 'Cuz I Can N I Did!! LOL!!!

Okay!! Makin a note (find out where da partayy is at...)!!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyInDn
    replied
    Originally posted by NEVADAPAIUTE View Post
    TOO BAD THEY A BUNCHA STUCK-UP BOYS...SHEESH AND TO THINK I BOUGHT ALL THEIR CDz!!! ONLY TO FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM AND THEY TREATED ME AND MY BROTHER LIKE WE A BUNCHA F-UPz...BTW BURNED ALL THEIR CDz UP...SHEESH NOW I KNOW WHY I QUIT GOING TO PWz...THANKS MIDNITE EXPRESS...U FONEY BALONEYZ!!
    Yea I hate when Indn's do that! lot of drums are like that unless you know where the big party is that night lol

Leave a comment:

• ronski
    replied
    Wow,

Originally posted by NEVADAPAIUTE View Post
    TOO BAD THEY A BUNCHA STUCK-UP BOYS...SHEESH AND TO THINK I BOUGHT ALL THEIR CDz!!! ONLY TO FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM AND THEY TREATED ME AND MY BROTHER LIKE WE A BUNCHA F-UPz...BTW BURNED ALL THEIR CDz UP...SHEESH NOW I KNOW WHY I QUIT GOING TO PWz...THANKS MIDNITE EXPRESS...U FONEY BALONEYZ!!
    Chewy.........why would you say that

Leave a comment:

• NEVADAPAIUTE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    Way to go boys.....

Sounded Cho.....

Leave a comment:

• JingleDancer49
    replied
    Congratz Mnx!!!

Leave a comment:

• opwaaganasin
    started a topic MNX- World Class Singing Champs!

MNX- World Class Singing Champs!

Congrats to my bros from Midnite Express for their "World-Class Championship" this past weekend in New Mexico. Good bros! Hoka-Ha!
    Last edited by Coyot_In_The_House; 04-30-2008, 10:47 AM. Reason: Foul Language....

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.