BEEP BEEP Song.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEEP BEEP Song.........

I like snooping around youtube and looking at video's of drum group's from different pow wows and all. well i came across this video with this drum group singing a song called the beep beep song. i found it funny and kinda amused by the drum group singing this song. i dont know if its thier origianl song or what.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwrCtFvUn_U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwrCtFvUn_U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wel then i found Mile Post 30 on youtube singing this song. i found it hilarious. kinda cool how they mad that song kinda sound more decent then the other drum grup did. good for a laugh or sumptin.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9J0p2ynxp3Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9J0p2ynxp3Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

then i was at our local annual pow wow. then i heard this drum group, purdy popular drum group sing this beep bep song. i was sitting there looking over there and thinking wow. that beep beep song is getting purdy popular.

well i just wanted to share that. i wonder if anyone else is hearing this song out there in pow wow country. and if you do please post it on youtube. ayye...

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
    RezinInc

sigpic

Thanks a lot Rezin.... Now I got that frickin song stuck in my melon!!! Beep Beep!!!
    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Ditto....I heard that song a month or so go and had a hard time getting it out of my head. And just when I did, here it is again....lol
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Now if I only had speakers to know what da heck da beep beep song sounds like.............

hysterica
        lisaironmaker

Comment

drum and feathers

thats the name of the drum in that top video, with 4 singers. the guy on the left is named Paul, they are around the bay area in CA...

Comment

Thats hillarious!!!! way ya hi ya way ya beep beep!
            Walk softly, leave nothing but footprints....

Comment

my sister was singin this song the other day...got me looking for it for her...thanks rez'n...lol...BEEP BEEP
              sigpic

Comment

thats crazee
                "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

that is the song i'm going to sing for my cuzzin ok24stacey for her wedding.

juss kidding

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                  RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
                    that is the song i'm going to sing for my cuzzin ok24stacey for her wedding.

juss kidding
                    You read my mind! lol
                    Last edited by ok24stacey; 07-28-2008, 10:20 AM.
                    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

It kinda grows on you
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

1geh!

Beep Beep....
                        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

ahhhouuugahhh ouugahhh!! i hear a tug boat
                          SOUTHERN XTREME.....WE HERE NOW!!!!! www.myspace.com/southernxtremesingers

Comment

Each drum in the next Pow Wow Idol should have to sing that song......

Comment

OK ... now its stuck in my head .... LOL
                              Watch your broken dreams...
                              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X