X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Taking Schemitzun

Best of the Best
    Code

This is impossible for me to answer. We haven't heard any songs yet. We don't know who is going to register. I think if you know in advance who is going to show, let us know. Then we can let the surmising begin.

Comment

Long gone....

They were grand while they lasted and certainly influenced the Powwow world (most definitely Singing), but those days are long gone.....1999 was the turning point...Sure there were some big years after that, but the Schemitzun fever we once felt is by far different. Gotta appreciate those good ole years though!.....It was fun while it lasted and alot of good memories.....Just like a number of Powwows.....
      Last edited by Coyot_In_The_House; 08-16-2008, 12:22 AM.
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Yep, it wuz pretty kewl and set the competition bar a lil higher; innovative, creative, classy and what not. I had fun going there; spent a small fortune to get there, though.

I'm tellin' you, sometimes when you go to these big arena events (not necessarily Schemitz but all of them), pay to park, pay to get in, pay to register, pay to record, pay the airfare, pay the rental, pay the hotel, pay the strippers.. ayee... there's sumthin about a down home, out in the middle of no where, in dusty field, in an open arbor, in 100 degree weather powwow that makes you feel good...just my opinion.

Nevertheless, I wish someone would tell us who won, I mean really.

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

the boyz ... won it ... so i hear northern and triple crown ... and southern boyz took southern

guess it helps if ya had... boyz in your name this yr .. ayez jkz
          Watch your broken dreams...
          Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Battle River took the Northern and they took 3rd in the overall Singing Contest.....BIG CONGRATS...PROUD OF YOU JAMES"JIMBOI"KINGBIRD AND ALL THE OTHER GUYS TOO

shhhh, but my nephew even did fancy dance out there...So wish I could of been there with him.....again so proud of you guys..
            Watch Battle River in my videos
            OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X