Singers with Health Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about a Singers Health.....

Just think of those poor souls who miss that all important Drum Roll Call.....1 geh! Yup that sure hinders on 1's health especially when their receiving the "Death Stare"

As i've shared before....The all time ultimate death stares would be from...

K.M. Jr.
    C.B.
    P.G.
    L.L. Jr.
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
      Just think of those poor souls who miss that all important Drum Roll Call.....1 geh! Yup that sure hinders on 1's health especially when their receiving the "Death Stare"

K.M. Jr.
      C.B.
      P.G.
      L.L. Jr.

Death Stares.....

Kinda like Darth Vader.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
        Death Stares.....

Kinda like Darth Vader.....
        ... think the death stare from the lead singers first wife is more deadly jkz
        Watch your broken dreams...
        Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
          ... think the death stare from the lead singers first wife is more deadly jkz
          "first" wife..... how many do they have in Canada???? LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
            "first" wife..... how many do they have in Canada???? LMAO!!!
            well there's usually the first wife ... then the second wife ... who is usually jus a GF ... and no one listens or cares what she thinks anyways LFMAO jkz

Comment

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

The ultimate death stare

Ever seen the one comin' off the head singer's wife and her sister when his ex-snag (the one from when the wife was pregnant) walks up cause she is now with one of da other guys-
                Ooh man, could use that one as a WMD, or to keep your pepsi from boiling in August.

Comment

Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
                  Ever seen the one comin' off the head singer's wife and her sister when his ex-snag (the one from when the wife was pregnant) walks up cause she is now with one of da other guys-
                  Ooh man, could use that one as a WMD, or to keep your pepsi from boiling in August.
                  i see you know it well ...

Comment

Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
                    That's a double death stare....surprised the ex is still standing....

AND Women are the BEST death stare givers....

Comment

K.M. Jr.
                      C.B.
                      P.G.
                      L.L. Jr.
                      LOL @ KM jr's Death Stare.....I've seen it once, not to me though.....LOL!!!...man, that look puts some women to shame!!!.....LOL!!!
                      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                        LOL @ KM jr's Death Stare.....I've seen it once, not to me though.....LOL!!!...man, that look puts some women to shame!!!.....LOL!!!
                        makes me wanna pizz off KM jr .... jus to see what it looks like ... ayez jkz

Comment

Ask your Hubby.....

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                          makes me wanna pizz off KM jr .... jus to see what it looks like ... ayez jkz
                          They were on the American Indian Dance Theater.....Not that he was a recipient, but i'm sure he's witnessed it.....
                          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

They were on the American Indian Dance Theater.....Not that he was a recipient, but i'm sure he's witnessed it.....
                            LOL ... otay ... dang i heard some crazzy azzz dance theater stories from my hubby .... some of em ... OMG why did you tell me that!?!?!??!

Comment

that just reminded me, I've seen C.B.'s death stare as well.......LOL!!!!........you ever seen chubb's death stare????....I almost pissed my pants laughing!!!!....
                              Last edited by 50cal; 10-16-2008, 05:18 PM.
                              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

health is a very improtant thing for our people, it should always be first on the minds of the singers and dancers no one wants anyone to see someone suffer and at times you need your fellow singer or dancer to help you if your are suffering from a health problem and give support as they need fit so that they can get treatment, thru modern or tradition means
                                Eastcoast

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.