Singers with Health Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its absolutely interesting....

how threads go in every direction.....More so how sarcasm is misunderstood....
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
      how threads go in every direction.....More so how sarcasm is misunderstood....

Sarcasm needs faces and voice tone to be inferred by idiots

NE ways.... Some of his thread's post illustrates another example of how contest singing for points has a negative impact.

Comment

You wanna say...

Okay....Thats 2 nods for yes and 1 for no.....
        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Or maybe and vice versa

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SuzzeQ4
            2010 Olympics where do you stand?
            by SuzzeQ4
            So canada is looking for nice good NDN's to dress up and let the world think that all is good in canada for us. They are confident that the issues on Akwasasne won't reach vancouver tv and they will be shipping out homeless people out of the city so they won't be seen. Many don't care as long as...
            11-18-2009, 01:41 PM
          • Spiritflight
            Drinking spirit
            by Spiritflight
            As you know it is or can be fatal to drink alcohol. So I strongly recommend, if you are not able to cope with it - don't do it. Do not drink. What do white people say? Fire water? Do not. It messes up everything. There is no need to mess up good spirits with bad spirits. The only problem is that I began...
            01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
          • SeaHawk
            Do you wonder...
            by SeaHawk
            Do you wonder what happened to the guy that is getting shafted by aye_how_er_007 aka Jeff Walsh?

Well 7 complete weeks gone by, coming up on 8 weeks, 4 promised shipping dates, alot of bull excuses (cannot tell what is real or not) and still no sticks. I would wager that he has made...
            03-27-2007, 10:21 PM
          • LSS
            Harsh? Fair? or Easy? How's it judged?
            by LSS
            I was in a singing contest this past weekend and realized that people vary with respect to how they penalize groups with subtle and obvious mistakes.

For example, if a singer out of 7 fumbled on one word in a verse... I know some judges who would automatically knock them down to a 6 out...
            07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
          • kiyaanii mom
            How many singers do you need for a full crew...
            by kiyaanii mom
            If your drum group was asked to be host drum how many singers would be a good number for a contract?

8, 10, or 12

If someone doesn't show up with a full crew (per the contract - $4000) what would be a fair penalty?

Less $500 per missing singer?
            Less...
            10-27-2005, 01:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X