Clear All

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Or maybe and vice versa

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    You wanna say...

Okay....Thats 2 nods for yes and 1 for no.....

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
    how threads go in every direction.....More so how sarcasm is misunderstood....

Sarcasm needs faces and voice tone to be inferred by idiots

NE ways.... Some of his thread's post illustrates another example of how contest singing for points has a negative impact.

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    Its absolutely interesting....

how threads go in every direction.....More so how sarcasm is misunderstood....

Leave a comment:

• Eastern Cree
    replied
    health is a very improtant thing for our people, it should always be first on the minds of the singers and dancers no one wants anyone to see someone suffer and at times you need your fellow singer or dancer to help you if your are suffering from a health problem and give support as they need fit so that they can get treatment, thru modern or tradition means

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    that just reminded me, I've seen C.B.'s death stare as well.......LOL!!!!........you ever seen chubb's death stare????....I almost pissed my pants laughing!!!!....
    Last edited by 50cal; 10-16-2008, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    They were on the American Indian Dance Theater.....Not that he was a recipient, but i'm sure he's witnessed it.....
    LOL ... otay ... dang i heard some crazzy azzz dance theater stories from my hubby .... some of em ... OMG why did you tell me that!?!?!??!

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    Ask your Hubby.....

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
    makes me wanna pizz off KM jr .... jus to see what it looks like ... ayez jkz
    They were on the American Indian Dance Theater.....Not that he was a recipient, but i'm sure he's witnessed it.....

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by 50cal View Post
    LOL @ KM jr's Death Stare.....I've seen it once, not to me though.....LOL!!!...man, that look puts some women to shame!!!.....LOL!!!
    makes me wanna pizz off KM jr .... jus to see what it looks like ... ayez jkz

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    Just think of those poor souls who miss that all important Drum Roll Call.....1 geh! Yup that sure hinders on 1's health especially when their receiving the "Death Stare"

As i've shared before....The all time ultimate death stares would be from...

K.M. Jr.
    C.B.
    P.G.
    L.L. Jr.
    LOL @ KM jr's Death Stare.....I've seen it once, not to me though.....LOL!!!...man, that look puts some women to shame!!!.....LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
    Ever seen the one comin' off the head singer's wife and her sister when his ex-snag (the one from when the wife was pregnant) walks up cause she is now with one of da other guys-
    Ooh man, could use that one as a WMD, or to keep your pepsi from boiling in August.
    That's a double death stare....surprised the ex is still standing....

AND Women are the BEST death stare givers....

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
    Ever seen the one comin' off the head singer's wife and her sister when his ex-snag (the one from when the wife was pregnant) walks up cause she is now with one of da other guys-
    Ooh man, could use that one as a WMD, or to keep your pepsi from boiling in August.
    i see you know it well ...

Leave a comment:

• legalstraight
    replied
    The ultimate death stare

Leave a comment:

• ntownn8ive
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
    "first" wife..... how many do they have in Canada???? LMAO!!!
    well there's usually the first wife ... then the second wife ... who is usually jus a GF ... and no one listens or cares what she thinks anyways LFMAO jkz

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.