Looking for a Northern Drum Group in Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Northern Drum Group in Southern California

I’m 17 years old living in Central-Southern California looking for a group to possibly sing with in the future. I love singing and sing as much as I can and try to get better everyday. It’d be very much appreciated someone could help me out or put me in touch with someone who’d be willing to let me sing with them.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• lumbee_warrior
    Improving Your Skills
    by lumbee_warrior
    For all you singers out there what are ways that you try to improve your skills as a singer?
    10-28-2008, 12:07 PM
  • tigger
    singing exersises
    by tigger
    yeah like with BPlenty's drumm!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-28-2000, 03:03 PM
  • jaythedweller
    Help becoming a singer
    by jaythedweller
    Hey guys, so basically I am trying to become a powwow singer and I’ve been wanting to for a while but I really don’t know how to sing. I’m familiar with song structure and all of that but the Singing itself is what I have trouble with because I’ve found no videos or anything that could help...
    09-29-2021, 11:25 PM
  • threeohsyxnaatiive
    New Singer Looking for Tips
    by threeohsyxnaatiive
    Hey guys My name is Jacob and im a saulteaux indian from saskatchewan and i was interested in singing but the thing is i dont know a thing about powwow singing
    so i was wondering if i could get some tips from the singers :)
    much appreciated
    02-28-2010, 02:01 AM
  • RW
    Singers with Inflated Egos
    by RW
    Howdy! I am experiancing some diffeculties with a few of my Drums singers. They are both older then myself and its hard for me to know what to do. Iam pretty much the leadsinger and person they depend on for remembering the songs..I also sing the highest and have the most valume to my voice, so I think...
    07-26-2000, 02:01 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X