Wild Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Rose

The Wild Rose Drum out of Washington, have these guys released a CD? If so where can i find it?

i got one wildrose cd, its called live 2005. its mint green color and sounds very good. not sure but think it was off of their own lable... cause it came in a liner like an LP and the disk itself was black and looked like an ole LP.

ill have to go run to the collection if u really need to know. lol
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

but they havent relased any more since then?

Comment

I thought they came out with a 2nd release since then. I got that 2005 cd too. Issa jammer!

One of there singers logs on to pw.com every once in a while..I can't r'member his name tho...

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thehustle
          support ndn recording companies...
          by thehustle
          I have observed over the years a number of ndn owned recording companies starting up and this to me is a good thing. Wacipi, Noon, Wakinyan, Drum Hop...come to mind and independants like Midnite..Stony Creek. What bothers me that not only did they take our land now they want to record and sell our music...
          04-16-2005, 09:54 PM
        • wyo_rose
          Cassette to Audio card
          by wyo_rose
          Goal: transfer cassette tape music to CD

Product: PlusDeck 2c cassette drive that goes in a PC slot on computer

Problem: Can't get the analog audio through the SoundBlaster 04100 card.

Tried: Updating sound card driver

What works: Can hear...
          09-25-2009, 07:14 PM
        • Intertribal 49
          WHY do powwow cds dont sound good anymore?
          by Intertribal 49
          Hey you guys...lol..so i got a problem with ndn music these days. I am not sure to buy and support a drum group's cd or a powwow cd because of some examples like, the drum sounds like cardboard, the announcer talks too much thru the song, or some songs sound like another someone's song just switched...
          02-27-2012, 02:13 PM
        • injunboy
          the latest
          by injunboy
          some new releases i seen around.... northern crees new rounddance album from canyon, its the fourth in a series, i seen bear creek in there somewhere. its next on my list. and wildhorses new cd '10th year anniversary' kinda sounds like a typo but i bought it anyway. if you like jamming cds this is a...
          10-02-2005, 01:30 AM
        • Miss Mia
          powwow music labels
          by Miss Mia
          i was just at day break star pow wow in seattle and i was looking around the stands trying to find a new CD to listen to for the LONG drive back....

and i noticed that there are many different music labels who are know to contract different types of people, like....native rap artist (...
          07-19-2004, 02:36 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X