your top ten Northern Style songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your top ten Northern Style songs

I was bored and thought I'd post a thread....

If you could have one CD/tape/mp3 playlist with your top ten Northern Style songs (pw, round dance, etc…) what would they be? The CD/tape/mp3 playlist could only contain these ten favorite songs of yours?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• native nation
    your top ten Northern Style songs
    by native nation
    I was bored and thought I'd post a thread....

If you could have one CD/tape/mp3 playlist with your top ten Northern Style songs (pw, round dance, etc…) what would they be? The CD/tape/mp3 playlist could only contain these ten favorite songs of yours?
    01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
  • lumbee_warrior
    Songs
    by lumbee_warrior
    Does anyone know of any CDs out there composed of only songs for straight dancers? I would love to find this if I could.

LW
    02-11-2008, 05:27 PM
  • piperchick
    diff types of songs?
    by piperchick
    This might sound 'well duh', but i'm still learning (adult-start dancer :)) and i just wanted to make sure: are there diff types of songs for cloth like in jingle? i've been watching and paying attention and i haven't noticed ppl dancing diff. in the competitions (i'm keeping myself to the inter-tribals...
    07-15-2003, 07:43 AM
  • travelingmocs
    Mustang Songs
    by travelingmocs
    A while back a friend gave me a sheet that had Lenord Cozad Sr. talking about the songs that were recorded on Kiowa Gourd dance songs part one and two.

Cozad said he added the Musatng songs on there so they would not be lost. So I was wondering where thease songs come from and if...
    08-05-2001, 06:12 AM
  • Niwiwan2005
    Southern Style Dance/Song Forms
    by Niwiwan2005
    To clarify for the youth on our drum, what are the types of songs/dances that a southern style drum will normally be asked to sing for? The following is what we've seen so far on our travels:

Inter-tribals, War Dances, Memorial Songs, War Mother Songs, Veteran Songs, Sneak-ups, Ruffle...
    07-19-2005, 11:06 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X