THA TRIBES New CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THA TRIBES New CD

A little birdy told me that THA TRIBE cut a new CD SAturday night in Lawrence. Heard it would be out in April some time
    Just in time !!!
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

hey, wasnt tha tribe. Was buffalo horse who made that new cd saturday lol

Comment

Originally posted by cconn9c View Post
      hey, wasnt tha tribe. Was buffalo horse who made that new cd saturday lol
      So my birdy needs a spankin'
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

on buffalo horses last cd there was this one female backup that just killed the cd. very nice songs and singers then boom this voice... gawd damm! i actually just quit listening to it and shelved it.
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.