Love, Lies, & Lullabies-Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love, Lies, & Lullabies-Coming Soon!

Sullivan & Day "Love, Lies, & Lullabies" scheduled to be released March 1 2009.

15 brand new round dance jams from Pipestone's Mike Sullivan and Mindite Express's Opie Day-Bedeau.

Visit Sullivan & Day - Love, Lies & Lullabies (CR-6455) for more info and to listen to some song clips.

Hope you guys like it!

Originally posted by opwaaganasin View Post
    Sullivan & Day "Love, Lies, & Lullabies" scheduled to be released March 1 2009.

15 brand new round dance jams from Pipestone's Mike Sullivan and Mindite Express's Opie Day-Bedeau.

Visit Sullivan & Day - Love, Lies & Lullabies (CR-6455) for more info and to listen to some song clips.

Hope you guys like it!
    check it out ppl.......how errbody likes it!!

Comment

Sounds good, sounds good!!
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Aw, [email protected], I read the name of this and thought this thread wuz gonna be a goot ol' gossip session about the snag-antics of the powwow trail...oh, well..

Then I read the rest!

Sounds like a jammin' one!

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

snag-antics

Originally posted by ntownn8ive View Post
          Aw, [email protected], I read the name of this and thought this thread wuz gonna be a goot ol' gossip session about the snag-antics of the powwow trail...oh, well..

Then I read the rest!

Sounds like a jammin' one!

Sorry this thread is not about the goot ol' gossip and snag-antics of the trail. But your in luck, cuz thats exactly what the cd is about!

Click the link, take a listen, and drop a line and tell us what you think. We sang our fuggin hearts out on that joint!
          Sullivan & Day - Love, Lies & Lullabies (CR-6455)

Comment

loved the hickie song

Comment

Ahaw!

Thanks shadow!

The cd is officially out. Keep an eye out for it. Anyone who hears, let us know what you think. All feedback is appreciated!

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh doooooooood

Dang. Almost 300 views on this thread and only 3 people commented, besides us. lol Everyone else just yeah dooded us. Well, if you are a myspacer, and I know many of you are, the album has a myspace with a couple jams on there, pics, ordering info, etc. Visit Sullivan & Day on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads add it to your friends, post a comment, pass the word. Reservation promotion, moccasin telegraph, smoke signals, whatever!

Comment

I just bought it on-line!!! I'll review it as soon as I get it!!

Comment

Sounds good!!
                    ...jus put on Mandareeeee....

Comment

Like what I heard so far. I'll be sure to get the CD.

Best Wishes!

Comment

review

Alrighty then! Thanks for checking it out guys. Can't wait to read that review Soopa!

Comment

Cho CD

Now you brothas gotta get up north and rock your tunes at a RD.....Tis the season.....Tapering off soon though......
                          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

I've been gone all last week... but now I'm back!! I must say that CD is worth every penny!! My wife and I were laughing our @zzes off when we heard the Phat Dood Anthem!! Good work you guys... hope to hear more from you guys!!!

Comment

Wa!

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                              I've been gone all last week... but now I'm back!! I must say that CD is worth every penny!! My wife and I were laughing our @zzes off when we heard the Phat Dood Anthem!! Good work you guys... hope to hear more from you guys!!!
                              Alright Soopa! Glad you like it niij. Phat Dood Anthem is a hit I hear, thats cool man. I appreciate you buying the album, and really appreciate the fact that you like it and posted about it!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X