Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour of Northern Cree Break Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rumour of Northern Cree Break Up

    Is it True?
    Minimum

  • #2
    Assumption is the mother of all f... Ups!

    Gossip, Rumors, Hear Say, and on and on.....

    How about a thread about the impact Northern Cree has made and makes and will continue making on the Powwow Trail....

    C'mon.....
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

    Comment


    • #3
      o/~ o/~ don't try rap me, rock me,country me to sleep just put on some Mandaree or maybe a little, just a little Northern Cree

      ahhhhhhhh - hoka!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
        Gossip, Rumors, Hear Say, and on and on.....

        How about a thread about the impact Northern Cree has made and makes and will continue making on the Powwow Trail....

        C'mon.....
        i'm with that!!......N.C. is and continues to be one of the baddest groups out there!! one of my personal favs!!......threads like this make me wonder though....i wonder if there are some groups out there that wouldn't mind seein' that?! NOT ME!!....N.C. is a inspiration to us......wonder what "EL CAPITAN" is gonna have to say bout this drama?!

        Comment


        • #5
          103 is a freaking joke that mkaes some dumazz threads about dumbazz shyt........my opinion............anyway, carry on............
          sigpic

          ...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

          Comment


          • #6
            jus seen a vid of N.C from yorkton powwow........glad to see the rumors aint true!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, they "broke up" and drove home after Yorkton...and then they will magically "reform" at the one this weekend in Saddle Lake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jed View Post
                Yeah, they "broke up" and drove home after Yorkton...and then they will magically "reform" at the one this weekend in Saddle Lake.
                I have just completed my marking for this week, and my wonderful students are finishing an assignment on fractions. They are both brilliant and awesome! Love these kids, and all First Nations at that. Nothing to do but catch up to the gossip on the internet (powwows. com). I don't do facebook, twitter, etc. Some of the guys and myself just did a presentation at an Edmonton school for 1000 student's yesterday. That was cool! We all went over to River Cree after to eat together and just talk about some of the things we are committed to this summer. Good times with my brothers and extended family. We are also working out some kinks on some new rounddance music. Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend? We agreed to host the Saddle Lake school powwow for $500. We want to help out the youth who are organizing this powwow. Should be fun and we will have the opportunity to practice some new stuff that hopefully won't make it to youtube by Sunday. Thanks "Coyote in the House"! Hows Napestim doing? You guys getting ready for the summer? Interested in hearing your new tunes. Safe Travels! Mr MNX, you know we love your music, because we sing it sometimes. Thank you for allowing us the privilage. Keep doing the good thing guys! You know if I had listened to all the rhetoric that has been thrown our way for the past 26 yrs., we would probably not be around today. But anyone can say anything they want. Its there opinion and they are entitled to it, however, regardless our drumspirit is still strong and powerful, and even bigger than any one individual in the group. We all know that and know how fortunate we are to sit at this drum. Hopefully, we will see each other somewhere this summer. We have a lot of bookings out east and at various music festivals accross the continent. No need to say anything when things such as this are said. Only "MOSOM MISTIKWASKIHK" knows for sure! Safe Travels people from our drum to yours, and your homefires. I love powwow!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hahaha..this is a crazy thread. I've never, ever, ever heard of a drum group breaking up. Just silly I say.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well said Captain....

                    Originally posted by captain View Post
                    I have just completed my marking for this week, and my wonderful students are finishing an assignment on fractions. They are both brilliant and awesome! Love these kids, and all First Nations at that. Nothing to do but catch up to the gossip on the internet (powwows. com). I don't do facebook, twitter, etc. Some of the guys and myself just did a presentation at an Edmonton school for 1000 student's yesterday. That was cool! We all went over to River Cree after to eat together and just talk about some of the things we are committed to this summer. Good times with my brothers and extended family. We are also working out some kinks on some new rounddance music. Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend? We agreed to host the Saddle Lake school powwow for $500. We want to help out the youth who are organizing this powwow. Should be fun and we will have the opportunity to practice some new stuff that hopefully won't make it to youtube by Sunday. Thanks "Coyote in the House"! Hows Napestim doing? You guys getting ready for the summer? Interested in hearing your new tunes. Safe Travels! Mr MNX, you know we love your music, because we sing it sometimes. Thank you for allowing us the privilage. Keep doing the good thing guys! You know if I had listened to all the rhetoric that has been thrown our way for the past 26 yrs., we would probably not be around today. But anyone can say anything they want. Its there opinion and they are entitled to it, however, regardless our drumspirit is still strong and powerful, and even bigger than any one individual in the group. We all know that and know how fortunate we are to sit at this drum. Hopefully, we will see each other somewhere this summer. We have a lot of bookings out east and at various music festivals accross the continent. No need to say anything when things such as this are said. Only "MOSOM MISTIKWASKIHK" knows for sure! Safe Travels people from our drum to yours, and your homefires. I love powwow!
                    Napestim is Wathteno! All is well and we're looking 4ward 2 hearing NC rock da house this summer...Good choice of words....Always positive never negative.....
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by captain View Post
                      Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend?
                      Yorkton was very good! Awesome when I get you guys for a special or contest.

                      As you probably noticed I didn't make it up to Saddle Lake, was feeling under the weather a bit. I even stayed home from work on Friday.

                      You and the Mrs. do need to come over for some ribs this summer, when you are around, when I am around. Have "your" people call "my" people!

                      ....and I heard you guys broke up AGAIN after the pow wow! lol!
                      Last edited by jed; 05-27-2009, 04:03 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        someone say ribs??????????????............
                        sigpic

                        ...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                          someone say ribs??????????????............
                          Are they baby back pork ribs ... or lamb ribs?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Slow cooked baby backs.

                            If I eat lamb, I like the chops!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well, I heard that Northern Cree were robots who transform in to cars and trucks and airplanes and things like that.

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X