Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xTekno
    replied
    My home town in RP. One for my uncle (green beret - airborne). Finally got the opportunity to ride The Dark Knight home on a 682-mile round trip. Went through sun, rain, sleet, hail, wind and more blowing dust. Had fun though.

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    where???????????

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Went to a 'Ndáá' over the weekend and had a whole rack of juicy ribs!!

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    Are they baby back pork ribs ... or lamb ribs?
    had some baby back the other night..........she's always good!!!....LOL!!!!..............

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    buncha ndns. We always seem to turn the topics into food and everybody gets hungry.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by jed View Post
    Yorkton was very good! Awesome when I get you guys for a special or contest.

....and I heard you guys broke up AGAIN after the pow wow! lol!

sounding more like a break out then a break up,,,eee,,lol

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Slow cooked baby backs.

If I eat lamb, I like the chops!
    i'll be right over ... lol

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Boy
    replied
    well, I heard that Northern Cree were robots who transform in to cars and trucks and airplanes and things like that.

Leave a comment:

• jed
    replied
    Slow cooked baby backs.

If I eat lamb, I like the chops!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by 50cal View Post
    someone say ribs??????????????............
    Are they baby back pork ribs ... or lamb ribs?

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    someone say ribs??????????????............

Leave a comment:

• jed
    replied
    Originally posted by captain View Post
    Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend?
    Yorkton was very good! Awesome when I get you guys for a special or contest.

As you probably noticed I didn't make it up to Saddle Lake, was feeling under the weather a bit. I even stayed home from work on Friday.

You and the Mrs. do need to come over for some ribs this summer, when you are around, when I am around. Have "your" people call "my" people!

....and I heard you guys broke up AGAIN after the pow wow! lol!
    Last edited by jed; 05-27-2009, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    Well said Captain....

Originally posted by captain View Post
    I have just completed my marking for this week, and my wonderful students are finishing an assignment on fractions. They are both brilliant and awesome! Love these kids, and all First Nations at that. Nothing to do but catch up to the gossip on the internet (powwows. com). I don't do facebook, twitter, etc. Some of the guys and myself just did a presentation at an Edmonton school for 1000 student's yesterday. That was cool! We all went over to River Cree after to eat together and just talk about some of the things we are committed to this summer. Good times with my brothers and extended family. We are also working out some kinks on some new rounddance music. Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend? We agreed to host the Saddle Lake school powwow for $500. We want to help out the youth who are organizing this powwow. Should be fun and we will have the opportunity to practice some new stuff that hopefully won't make it to youtube by Sunday. Thanks "Coyote in the House"! Hows Napestim doing? You guys getting ready for the summer? Interested in hearing your new tunes. Safe Travels! Mr MNX, you know we love your music, because we sing it sometimes. Thank you for allowing us the privilage. Keep doing the good thing guys! You know if I had listened to all the rhetoric that has been thrown our way for the past 26 yrs., we would probably not be around today. But anyone can say anything they want. Its there opinion and they are entitled to it, however, regardless our drumspirit is still strong and powerful, and even bigger than any one individual in the group. We all know that and know how fortunate we are to sit at this drum. Hopefully, we will see each other somewhere this summer. We have a lot of bookings out east and at various music festivals accross the continent. No need to say anything when things such as this are said. Only "MOSOM MISTIKWASKIHK" knows for sure! Safe Travels people from our drum to yours, and your homefires. I love powwow!
    Napestim is Wathteno! All is well and we're looking 4ward 2 hearing NC rock da house this summer...Good choice of words....Always positive never negative.....

Leave a comment:

• Kiiwedinong
    replied
    Hahaha..this is a crazy thread. I've never, ever, ever heard of a drum group breaking up. Just silly I say.

Leave a comment:

• captain
    replied
    Yeah, they "broke up" and drove home after Yorkton...and then they will magically "reform" at the one this weekend in Saddle Lake.
    I have just completed my marking for this week, and my wonderful students are finishing an assignment on fractions. They are both brilliant and awesome! Love these kids, and all First Nations at that. Nothing to do but catch up to the gossip on the internet (powwows. com). I don't do facebook, twitter, etc. Some of the guys and myself just did a presentation at an Edmonton school for 1000 student's yesterday. That was cool! We all went over to River Cree after to eat together and just talk about some of the things we are committed to this summer. Good times with my brothers and extended family. We are also working out some kinks on some new rounddance music. Yorkton was a good powwow, was'nt it Jed? Coming this weekend? We agreed to host the Saddle Lake school powwow for $500. We want to help out the youth who are organizing this powwow. Should be fun and we will have the opportunity to practice some new stuff that hopefully won't make it to youtube by Sunday. Thanks "Coyote in the House"! Hows Napestim doing? You guys getting ready for the summer? Interested in hearing your new tunes. Safe Travels! Mr MNX, you know we love your music, because we sing it sometimes. Thank you for allowing us the privilage. Keep doing the good thing guys! You know if I had listened to all the rhetoric that has been thrown our way for the past 26 yrs., we would probably not be around today. But anyone can say anything they want. Its there opinion and they are entitled to it, however, regardless our drumspirit is still strong and powerful, and even bigger than any one individual in the group. We all know that and know how fortunate we are to sit at this drum. Hopefully, we will see each other somewhere this summer. We have a lot of bookings out east and at various music festivals accross the continent. No need to say anything when things such as this are said. Only "MOSOM MISTIKWASKIHK" knows for sure! Safe Travels people from our drum to yours, and your homefires. I love powwow!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.