Wild Horse without Makwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Horse without Makwa

Has Wild Horse felt the change of the vibe and tune of one of thier members that help them pave the way or has he forgettern where he started from?

What I am saying is that Makwa has limited himself to where he is now and has he left his friends from Wild Horse for the fame or has Wild Horse lost its value since he departed.
    Last edited by 103; 06-13-2009, 08:31 PM.
    Minimum

Why don't you go talk to them instead of asking here.

Comment

Originally posted by jed View Post
      Why don't you go talk to them instead of asking here.
      And that folks, is why I love Jed.

Comment

Just don't get mushy on my IB.

Comment

Good advice Jed....

Originally posted by 103 View Post
          Has Wild Horse felt the change of the vibe and tune of one of thier members that help them pave the way or has he forgettern where he started from?

What I am saying is that Makwa has limited himself to where he is now and has he left his friends from Wild Horse for the fame or has Wild Horse lost its value since he departed.
          Sure we can say a whole lot here.....go round and round, but......It gets tacky at best when we get too personal.....103 who pissed on your campfire? You insist on posting lame threads. Not well thought out and just petty? Oh i'm sure you'll continue, but take Jed's advice and ask up close and personal i.e. in person....Heres some more advice....Grow up....
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

are you like mentally challenged? LOL
            Watch your broken dreams...
            Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

buncha NDN's Why don't you dudes really tell 103 how you feel. LOL LOL!!!!!!

Comment

ok next time I see him lll ask why he donot jam with them

my own opinion from hearing Wild Horse when he was their they sounded better on there recordings.

Not taking anything from Wild Horse

10th Anniversity and Untamed was jamming.
                Last edited by 103; 06-20-2009, 08:11 AM.
                Minimum

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X