As Da Tipi Turnz.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Da Tipi Turnz.....

Suppose these days with the Internet and all......... Moccasin Telegraph is better then ever!....Usually I don't pay to much attention to it, but I just couldn't resist on this one.....Apparantly a Singer who used to sing with a particular group who now sings with another group (wow! you don't say....) Sent a text message to a Singer who sings with the group they used to sing with.....(confused yet?) And......challenged the Singer to a "battle" ......Guess you can say a "Drum battle".....Yeah you know like a "Break Dance battle".....To determine who was the "Big Dog".....LAH! I mean come on.....? I just laughed for a a good while when I heard this and all sorts of goofy scenarios started popping in my head (no pun intended...). I'm still laughing.....Anyway thanks for the laugh and i'm sure Da Tipi will continue 2 Turn......
    Last edited by Coyot_In_The_House; 07-22-2009, 06:40 PM.
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Over on my Rez we have a hard enough time keeping track of who's sleeping with who! Makes it real difficult on Father's Day!!! Buncha kids runnin around askin "Are you my Daddy??" Not to mention the Mommas with with six or more kids... and all the kids have different Daddies!! Then you get the people who decide to swing for the same team for a night!! Well you get the idea...

I prefer to call our little soap opera "As the fry bread burns"
    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Sounds like one of those stories Rueben Littlehead tells about drum groups....

I call it "Drum Drama" dah, dah, dah.....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X