Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE?

This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE? WHOS THE BEST?
    BLACKLODGE
    42.46%
    BLACKSTONE
    57.54%

I think that Black Lodge has more mainstream appeal and are real good with the hand drums.

But straight up toe to toe from the chest drumming, I go with Blackstone.
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

the new drum

thats the best there is ur drum is better that blackstone and blacklodge!!!-:D

Comment

Neither are the best! :Chatter
        grassdancerboy

Comment

Each one has their own personality so it makes it hard to say which is best. Personal choice BlackLodge
          Today is my yesterday and today is my tomorrow

Firebear's Ramblings Newsletter

Comment

BL but Porcupine Singers out sings both.

Comment

Thoughts!!

Well hey thanks for posting a topic about us (Black Lodge singers)). We like to here that people enjoy our singing, but you got to look at how many haters are out there. Please do not post anything negitive about either drum groups because we are a close drum group with the Blackstone Singers. If any of you guys have anything negitive to say about any drum group it would be best if you keep it to yourself. AND this topic is about BLACK LODGE and BLACKSTONE not PORCUPINE. SO PLEASE keep things on the positive side. THANKS much love to BLACKSTONE from the BLodge CREW

Comment

Thoughts!!

Well hey thanks for posting a topic about us (Black Lodge singers)). We like to here that people enjoy our singing, but you got to look at how many haters are out there. Please do not post anything negitive about either drum groups because we are a close drum group with the Blackstone Singers. If any of you guys have anything negitive to say about any drum group it would be best if you keep it to yourself. AND this topic is about BLACK LODGE and BLACKSTONE not PORCUPINE. SO PLEASE keep things on the positive side. THANKS much love to BLACKSTONE from the BLodge CREW

Comment

YEAH! U Tell'em BLodge! I like'em both!! :p
                  ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

thanks Blodge_singa_4_life for saying that people can be real rude i love both drums blackstone are awesome but i grew up on blacklodge.so u people going to say somthing say something nice thanks again Blodge_singa_4_life

Comment

BOTH

While Randy was with them I'd say BLACK STONE been fav's since I was a boy.but on the other Black lodge is a very outstanding group.I VOTE BOTH
                      AHO

Comment

Oki, Well i voted for blacklodge but I think both groups are very good. So keep up the good singing.

Comment

I agree
                          Last edited by Kakeeya; 07-22-2005, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Blacklodge or Blackstone?

If it were a tug-of-war the rope would go back and forth then the rope would break because there force is so great. There should be no winners in this poll. However, the pow-wow is the winner when both show up. My answer is the pow-wow world are winners.
                            Northwest MH

Comment

Originally posted by pwsongwriter
                              BL but Porcupine Singers out sings both.
                              yeah i agree, bout 20 yrs ago! LOL

my choice would be tha stone!
                              Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                              <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                              Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                              DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X