No announcement yet.

The Boyz Vs. Midnite Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say The Boyz cause they have the beat that everyone always dances to

Comment

TBZ all the way!!!

Tha Boyz have been around longer and have da skills!!!

Comment

The Boyz blazed the trail for MX. TBZ and MX are drum bros. TBZ is the big brother (str8 up old school :) ) and MX is the younger brother. It's just wrong to say one is better than the other. :)

Comment

The Boyz!!!!!!

After this past weekend at Kyi-Yo. Midnite jammed out as usual but The Boyz were packin a strong-tough crew. I'm still surprised that The Boyz didn't place but atleast we all saw with a strong-tough crew. The Boyz! Keep it strong!
          Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

i WOULD hAVE TO SAY :guns: THE BOYZ :guns:
            "when you love someone put there name in a circle not a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"

Comment

TBZ seems to be more humble and keeping it real, where Mnx seems to be wannbe gangters, or Wanksta's. They're always fighting with someone.
              Open your eyes and you will know the truth!

Comment

well then....i say....hold on i cant say right now....gotta see what others say.....well Midnite was the host at Kyi-Yo they were jammin....so was The Boyz....so they were both jammin out an yea....so on an so
                ~*~M!zZ*CouRtn3y*D3n!s3*BuCk~*~

Comment

Tbz

Comment

Mnx

Comment

MNX leavin em in the dust
                      TBZ eatin their dust (old news)

Comment

!!!The Boyz!!!

Comment

Yai am with Red I choose Eagle Tail Tee hee hee hee hee hee aaaaacccckk!! cough cough wheeze wheeze tee hee tee hee :P lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_Kitty
                            TBZ seems to be more humble and keeping it real, where Mnx seems to be wannbe gangters, or Wanksta's. They're always fighting with someone.
                            :Thumbs

I agree, well about the humble part anyways. :D

Not saying that Midnite is whatever, just saying that The Boyz are some of the most humble people you'll meet.

*There are 2 sides to every coin!

*A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. - Vince Lombardi

*Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. - Vince Lombardi

Comment

whats up with the wannabe....:) just askin
                              ~*~M!zZ*CouRtn3y*D3n!s3*BuCk~*~

Comment

So...

They're both aight, let em' do their thing as they have been doing NVM seeing who is better or whatever.. they all win different places anyway!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X