Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would u pick Southern Boyz or Youngbird??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would u pick Southern Boyz or Youngbird??

Who would u pick?? 2 well known southern groups but which give u the chills when u hear them?? Youngbird or Southern Boyz??
    Youngbird
    0.00%
    Southern Boyz
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Native_Sooner; 02-27-2005, 09:08 PM. Reason: Jus cause!
    *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Originally posted by Native_Sooner
    Who would u pick?? 2 well known southern groups but which give u the chills when u hear them?? Youngbird or Southern Boyz??
    ___

Well the Lead singers of both drums sing with Young Bird. Hmm?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Singers helping other singers...

Young Bird and SBZ both help eachother with singing gigs, if its hostdrum jobs or competition singing. They both are respectable groups and follow a somewhat strict giudeline when it comes to singing. Treating each host gig as a job.
      Both groups have an abundance of songs and are extremly well known, the sound from both are equally extreme. Two groups that have indeed madde their mark.

YB stlye.....

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace
        Young Bird and SBZ both help eachother with singing gigs, if its hostdrum jobs or competition singing. They both are respectable groups and follow a somewhat strict giudeline when it comes to singing. Treating each host gig as a job.
        Both groups have an abundance of songs and are extremly well known, the sound from both are equally extreme. Two groups that have indeed madde their mark.

YB stlye.....
        __

ScarF:

I see what your talking about. Drum groups have always helped one another out.

As far as both singing for YB, SBZ lead singer has been with YB all over such as Southern Ute Fair in Colorado, San Manuel in Cali and Nashville Powwow in Tennessee. The SBZ lead singer definitely adds some talent and volume to YB!
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Kelly Cable aint the only lead sbz has......
          :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Man Kelly Cable Is A Punk Man I Heard Some Crazy Punk Sh*t About Him.......................

Comment

Sbz4life Is Right Kelly Cable Is Just A Little Punk Kid It Seems Like Whenever He Is Leadsinger All Those Other Boys Dont Evencare......

Comment

I would have to say Youngbird is the best to dance to. Don't get me wrong Southern Boyz can jam too. Love to dance to both of them drums. But, Youngbird can really make you dance, during the contest. Southern Boyz got that good kick to their songs too. Their back up singers are the bomb too. Youngbirds back up has got some volume too. Both drum groups can really make you wanna dance. Mad props to the lead singers: Kelly and Curt.

Comment

I'd have to say YOUNGBIRD! (but, i'm still a SB fan toooo!)

Comment

Can YB get a vote?

ski

Comment

* Y O U N G B I I I R R R R D *
                      ...jus put on Mandareeeee....

Comment

Hum??

If I Had To Pick I Would Chose Sbz!!

But What Bout 49queen Goin Off On Kelly Cable!

Sounds Like 49queen Is Some Of Ole Kelly's Stuff That Went Bad And Was Thrown Back!

Dont Hate Girl......

Comment

Originally posted by 49queen
                          Sbz4life Is Right Kelly Cable Is Just A Little Punk Kid It Seems Like Whenever He Is Leadsinger All Those Other Boys Dont Evencare......

whoa whoa whoa...now kelly is my brother but Im just saying he aint the only lead singer sbz has...Ronald is a lead. All Im saying is Anthony is the lead also but he has what they call a job...If those boys dont care, it might be kelly is not putting his foot down on some things.........
                          :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Neither.....

Comment

Originally posted by singing_badass
                              If I Had To Pick I Would Chose Sbz!!

But What Bout 49queen Goin Off On Kelly Cable!

Sounds Like 49queen Is Some Of Ole Kelly's Stuff That Went Bad And Was Thrown Back!

Dont Hate Girl......
                              EXCUSE ME BUT I WOULDNT GIVE KELLY CABLE THE TIME OF DAY.........THE GIRLS THAT DID ARE JUST AS STUPID AS HIM, I DONT KNOW HIM BUT I HAVE SEEN HIM ENOUGH FOR ME NOT TO LIKE HIM, MY FRIENDS TELL ME ABOUT HIM AND I DUNNO HE JUST DONT CATCH ME AS THE LIKEABLE PERSON THAT EVERYONE MAKES HIM OUT TO BE, YOU MAY CALL IT HATIN' BUT ITS JUST MY OPINION, HES A LIAR AND A FAKE !!!AND PLEASE LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ON HERE.............

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.