$100 registration fee at Denver March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 registration fee at Denver March

All lead singers must register ($100 cash registration fee) their drum group to be eligible for drum monies. Drum Registration will close at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, March 19, 2005.

This is posted on the Denver March website.

What are your thoughts?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

dang thats steep well i'm not a singer or any thing like that but my big brother sings in a drum group and they where thinking of going there i went there last year and it was fun so i hope it they go this year so i can go

Comment

I Went This Year To Set Up And Paid $100. It Was Worth It Because You Got Five Wristbands, And An Extra $50 On Sundays Session. It Also Reduced The Drum Roster So Every Body At Least Got To Sing 5 Times (other Years Everybody Sings About 2-3 Songs)!,not Much Of A Diffrence But At Least You Sang 1-2 Songs More Than Last Year. So Basically You Only Paid $1oo For 5 Wristbands, Parking Pass To Set Up.

All In All It Was Pretty Much Worth It. This Year We Were Paid All Together $300

Comment

Young Bucks 4-life

That still didnt stop YBZ from rockin the house!
        *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X