Who has the best song out there??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best song out there??

Who has the best song out there??? I would have to say Hyde Topa and Amanda Mae Adson(Herb Adsons daughter of southernthunder)
    *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

I would hafta say Yellahammer's # 1 on thier world champion CD. i dunno who made it, but it rocks. Its on that Bad Moon Rising CD too
    www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Indians

4 Little 5 Little 6 Little Indians

7 Little 8 Little 9 Little Indians

10 Little Indians! (Hoka!)
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Who has the best song out there??

I Would Have To Say That Guy Who Sang 'don't Worry Be Happy'...he Had Something Going There...but Then Again Nobody's Heard From Him Since So I Could Be Wrong...
        R.I.P
        SHIANNE BAPTISTE-BULL

Comment

Sizzatail
          Cozad
          Youngbird
          Southern Thunder
          SBZ

Comment

best

My friend Topatoya got the best song
            way da go Topa.

Redman Lodge

Comment

I love the Boy Scouts of Americas Theme Song...good song and good meaning.
              :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

I like that one Alex Smith wrote. It's on the new Sizzortail and on Youngbird's dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by chinkiest_of_dem_all
                  I like that one Alex Smith wrote. It's on the new Sizzortail and on Youngbird's dedicated
                  Yeah thats a good one. Thats Calvin Rile's song. He lived in Pawnee,OK but passed away. He was really close to Hamilton-Young bird family.
                  *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Comment

both of alex smith's songs on youngbird dedictaed are real good, my fave. songs on the cd

Comment

~*~Yellow Hammer~*~
                      These guys have alot of *GOOD* songs. . . not to paticular when I hear these guys, they are my *FAVZ*. . . But, then again. . . *ALL* Southern Drum Groups have good songs and can Jam!
                      :2: Being Native is what life is all about. . .*Jam Southern Style!* :2:

Comment

yea

man youngbird and sizzortail have some keen soundin songs but anthony and kelly got THA keen songs.. SBZ. BUT BUT BUT waterbird has the BESTEST KEEN SONGS. kahoo burgess made some keen songs and gave them to waterbird. they will be comin out with a cd pretty shortly
                        bucwild2012

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X