Women's backup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's backup!

i have been hearing about this contest for about a year or two now. Who are the top lady back up singers out there???
    *~Bless everyone from the bottom of their heads to the tops of their feet~* SBZ

the satepuhoudle girls! genive,cherise,angela,lennyte
    all the ladies say hey

Comment

Sizzortail women are off the hook, besides that the old school Southern Thunder women are always number 1.

Comment

When you say old school Southern Thunder--which old school cause.....they have changed up with ladies singers many times...?

Comment

Are we asking of groups or individuals?

Comment

kinda on the subject off the subject... who would you like to see sing together that would sound good?

Comment

all the satepahoodle girls,georgia tiger,claudinia downing,barbra monessey,andrea kemble,dot,dobin monessey,and nieva starr
              john arkeketa

Comment

that would diffently be a great crew of women

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: ndn_ave ]

john arkeketa

Comment

either individuals or groups doesn't matter... i myself do like the southern thunder back-up... i gotta hand to 'em though those satepahoodle girls can rock a house.... :D

Comment

the boyz got some pretty good women they got first last year at maci thats the only time i have ever seen them in a contest but they won it
                    john arkeketa

Comment

how many was singing? i gotta admit though Bonnie, Apes, and Misty can rock the house!!!!!!!!! ;)

Comment

it was just those three they where rockin
                        john arkeketa

Comment

i would have to agree... but what about the other drum groups backup like sizzortail, youngbird, and cozads?????what about those lady's :)

Comment

Sizzortail ladies are together, however a tad on the flat side..

Singer

Comment

yeah that whole family is a joy to listen too... :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X