best song writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best song writers

who is some of the drums taht have some wicked song because of there really good song writers:
    my fav are
    stoney creek
    youngbird
    12 gauge
    southern xtreme
    www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
    ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
    Roses are Red
    Violets der really blue
    Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Hey Ms. Hunnie, I don't know where you come from, but in northern Oklahoma, we don't call them 'song writers'!! Jeeze. These men are blessed with composing songs, nothing written. I should have known by your pick of BEST SONG WRITERS......... give me a break.

Comment

sorry

Originally posted by Fringesnapper
      Hey Ms. Hunnie, I don't know where you come from, but in northern Oklahoma, we don't call them 'song writers'!! Jeeze. These men are blessed with composing songs, nothing written. I should have known by your pick of BEST SONG WRITERS......... give me a break.
      well when i was doing this thread i really couldn't think of what you would call them aiight ..........
      Last edited by southernx_hunnie08; 06-02-2005, 12:39 PM.
      www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
      ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
      Roses are Red
      Violets der really blue
      Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

Best composers

Glen Aahaitty!

Comment

Best song writers!

Hey some one knows my name, cool except it spelled Ahhaitty. Thanks for the compliment
          G

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X