morongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morongo

what happened this yr? thought Thunderhill was takin it for sure. A seven man crew beats a 12 man crew these days???

Southern Boyz had a 7-man crew that sounded like 15!!! That's how...
    Visit www.myspace.com/stoneycreeksingers

Visit www.myspace.com/sandonj

Comment

END OF THREAD!! Morongo is over...off to tha next pw...**shout outz to COZAD...SO.OUTLAWZ...SZA....SBZ....THUNDA HILL...AND ALL YOU ALL! EVERYBODY KEEP JAMMIN!!! :)

~PEACE~
      Last edited by tiBBy; 09-28-2005, 04:12 PM.
      ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

Originally posted by StoneyClaus
        Southern Boyz had a 7-man crew that sounded like 15!!! That's how...
        Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Buhhh!!!!!

When did Red Sky WahpehPah sound like Kelly Cable, aye china, all dem cracked leadz, SBZ slopped out this year, but I ain't gonna hate.
          Last edited by ern_dawg2003; 09-28-2005, 11:42 PM.
          >>>~~~~*~~~~<<< THUNDERHILL >>>~~~~*~~~~<<<

Comment

Everyone who travels knows the head southern drum judge at morongo Spud Brown sings with Southern Boys and thats how they won !!!!!!.......it will all come back on dem so don't sweat it ya'll.......THUNDERHILL WAS ROCKIN !!!!!! SHOUT OUTS TO THA ZADS!!!!
            Don't get too Wakan - 'cuz yer not.

Comment

No comparison Thunderhill was head and shoulders above the rest. Have not heard the blast from this group of singers
              G

Comment

No comparison Thunderhill was head and shoulders above the rest. Have not heard the last from this group of singers congradulations to all winners you all should be sure to buy spud and curtdogg a round of drinks
                G

Comment

Thunderhill 4th???

Thunderhill rocked the house all you other winners owe a debt to spud and curtdogg
                  G

Comment

I actually thought all the drums groups did a good job. If there was controversy with YB and this Spud, maybe there should of been a pre-powwow meeting to indicate no politics pleeeez.

Comment

they all did sound good thunder hill sounded better
                      G

Comment

I have no clue what went on,...last thing I knew I was at the club floppin and then woke up.....naked....again...lmao
                        :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

yeah southern boyz sounded goot and maybe like fifteen, but if thats the case then thunder hill sounded like 40

Comment

Don't know????????????

Well I know this is kinda late but....ThunderHill did sound good, they did have some great singers with them that weekend. Although the other few they did have were not singers but screamers. The singers did outway the screamers though. Maybe pulling back on the reigns alittle might help.
                            Overall they did sound tough and maybe one day they'll.....
                            well anyway.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X