Southern Boyz vs. Thunderhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Boyz vs. Thunderhill

Aight.........everyone always has Cozad vs. Yellowhammer vs. Southern Thunder vs. Whitetail...........but what about the "new kids on the block"? Who would you rather jam out to??

i'd rather jam out to Cozad, yellowhammer, southern thunder and white tail. Jokes! Both groups are good sounding singers.

Comment

Originally posted by rezofwar
      i'd rather jam out to Cozad, yellowhammer, southern thunder and white tail. Jokes! Both groups are good sounding singers.
      LOL.........U Crazy!!........But for reals though...........they both sound pretty dope to me.......it's a toss-up.

Comment

I never heard of thunderhill but i know that southern boys are pretty good. they have a lot of feeling behind what they sing. So i cant really say much except southern boys is a tough group to be compared too. maybe its the other way around.

Comment

southern boyz all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by hewhowowsthecrowd
            Aight.........everyone always has Cozad vs. Yellowhammer vs. Southern Thunder vs. Whitetail...........but what about the "new kids on the block"? Who would you rather jam out to??

that depends.........is it the ok. southern boyz, or the wis. southern boyz?? j/k lol

Comment

Woohooo

THUNDERHILL B%$#&ES!!!!! def thunderhill is whats up cause they have good songs and good singers. they are true to what they do. my baby sings on that drum!!!! all those guys are madd awsome. so powwow people be waiting, the cd will be out soon! people look out for them weatherford boys.
              OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Thunderhill

Comment

I just had a chance to see and hear thunderhill @ cherokee powwow and they were off the chain. I havent had a chance to hear southernboyz yet but hopefully in the future I will,,, but as of now I got to go with Cheever, Alex, Richard and da crew,, Keep Rocking Thunderhill!!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X