New Drum Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TacO5000
    Drum Chief
    by TacO5000
    Since I've relocated to KS sometime ago.... I have had the privilage to sing in many places in KS, I have sung with some good singers and some not so lovly singers,

thier is the one guy (no names mentioned) that lives in northern KS. he trains white people to sing, and acts ace like...
    11-17-2005, 11:04 PM
  • quicksilverwade
    Chief Littlefeather Selling Tribal Membership
    by quicksilverwade
    I came across this site: www.blackindians.com

Apparently they're selling tribal ID cards to anybody willing to shell out the money. Here's the direct link to that page:

Who knows what will come next from Chief...
    08-18-2004, 06:58 PM
  • yellowthunders mama
    What about the Family Drum?
    by yellowthunders mama
    I see a lot of posts questioning whether women should or shouldn’t sing and drum and I always check them out because I am a female singer. I sing with my family drum. My husband is our drum keeper. Since I taught the members of our drum the songs, my husband asked me to sing lead. I had to sing...
    10-27-2006, 05:55 PM
  • TuleBear
    The Drum
    by TuleBear
    about 20yrs ago, a drum from canada was given to
    our rezervation. it was to help in the guidence of our youth.
    since then we have had 3 different drums come out of the rez
    we sing our own jams, in our tribal language. we take care of the drum as if he is grandpa( someone we...
    10-02-2002, 06:58 PM
    Drum Etiquette
    by Guest
    This will be a topic to discuss the many aspects of proper behavior and etiquette while sitting at a drum. Let's hear everyone's opinions about eating, smoking, dress, etc. Scott
    05-10-2000, 03:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X