Remembering Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering Names

Slowly but surely I am forgeting names. Respect you all female or male on the trail
    Code

Originally posted by 109 View Post
    Slowly but surely I am forgeting names. Respect you all female or male on the trail
    Either I'm oblivious to what you're getting at...or your not making much of a point at all....but, thanks for sharing.
    To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

lol what the...., um okay, see you on the trail i guess.
      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
        lol thinking:, um okay, see you on the trail i guess.

UHHHH> What trail?
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

my guess . . . . he means the powwow trail . . . and the ppl he's met along the way, he's forgetting their names . . .

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

who? what? where? trail? tail?

Comment

Maybe he forgot his name....just keeps waiting for someone to call him something other than 109....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• xTekno
                Unbutton your Beast!
                by xTekno
                Unbutton Your Beast
                10-02-2008, 01:18 AM
              • Paul G
                Obama Community Jobs Forum - Need Your Opinions
                by Paul G
                Obama Community Jobs Forum - Need Your Opinions

From what you have seen, or seen reported about the President’s Jobs Forum on December 3rd, what seems relevant to your community?

What parts of your local economy are working or thriving? What businesses and sectors are...
                12-07-2009, 12:34 PM
              • steelemagnolia63
                Whats on your play lists???
                by steelemagnolia63
                WHAT TO DO:
                1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
                2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
                3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
                4. Post it on this thread so we can see what you are really listening...
                02-19-2009, 05:58 PM
              • leemillard
                Opinions on unique dresses!!!!!
                by leemillard
                ok now i know the story varies from place to place person to person, but despite which way you were taught, what are your opinions on unique dresses like deer toe jingles, sea shell jingles, or bone maybe... what are your thoughts on animal hide dresses with one of these types of jingles ??? just a...
                06-24-2013, 07:53 PM
              • kitchemanitou
                What Will Matter?
                by kitchemanitou
                Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten,will pass to someone else.

Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter...
                04-14-2005, 04:52 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X