Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive seen these names on here often, what makes them stick out so much Individualy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive seen these names on here often, what makes them stick out so much Individualy?

Frank Adson

Anthony Moenassey

Jimmy Kimble

Arlen Goddfox

Kelley Cable

Curt Hamilton

Alex Smith

Cheevers Toppah

Al Santos

Also, why is there such a difference between Frank and Jimmy from the rest of these guys?

CURTIS HAMILTON ...cuz he is one coo BRO....and one smoove PLAYA...*L* SHOUT OUTZ TO MY BRO CURTDOG!....wayeeeee!:p
    ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

My guess would be the Leads...not one lead is the same...Frank and Jimmy are awesome...they are both lead singers of well respected drum groups! I like singing with all of the guys listed...they each bring different qualities to the drum...which make them stand out i guess.
      *~Bless everyone from the bottom of their heads to the tops of their feet~* SBZ

Comment

singers

They simpley know what they are doing with those songs.

Comment

They are

the beethovans of pow wow country straight up and no right or left turns.
          Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Old_G
            What do you think about new groups?
            by Old_G
            :c2:

I want to know what yall think about some of the new groups. Like Southern Xposure,Southern Boyz, Moon Dogs,Native Action,etc. I think some of these group are pretty good. Southern boyz are slammin with just eight guys . Now if they could find about three...
            11-29-2001, 10:31 PM
          • The Rock
            Up and coming drum groups
            by The Rock
            A favorite subject of mine. I love to see groups come out of left field and rock a pow-wow like it was nobody's business and hardly anyone knows where they come from.

There are groups that are establishing themselves these days, but I wanna talk about the groups that are just getting off...
            10-23-2000, 07:58 PM
          • RW
            Singers with Inflated Egos
            by RW
            Howdy! I am experiancing some diffeculties with a few of my Drums singers. They are both older then myself and its hard for me to know what to do. Iam pretty much the leadsinger and person they depend on for remembering the songs..I also sing the highest and have the most valume to my voice, so I think...
            07-26-2000, 02:01 AM
          • Paul G
            Who is the Best Drum of Al Time?
            by Paul G
            Help us decide!
            http://www.powwows.com/gathering/pow...-all-time.html
            03-31-2009, 10:19 AM
          • nativegal
            Edisto River Singers
            by nativegal
            I was just wondering if everyone has heard of Edisto River Singers and what they thought of this group? (ex. them as people, their singing, them as a group, and what you think of their knowledge of singing.)
            06-22-2001, 04:08 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X