Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiowa Voices Radio Program.

Hello:

I enjoy listening to the archives of the "Kiowa Voices" radio program that is broadcast on Sunday afternoons. The show is a bit about local news and doings, but mostly songs.
    Kiowa Voices
    But I can only listen to the shows while online. I'm not real crazy about the player that they use. Does anyone know a way to download these shows, or otherwise get them on MP3 or on CDs?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Historian
    Cheyenne Origins of Gourd Dance?
    by Historian
    I thought there might be some folks who may have an interest in what information appears on a Denver Art Museum website that talks about Gourd Dance as part of the "Cheyenne Visions II" exhibit.

The Gourd Dance
    Mahao'oxenone-vohomo'ehestotse

The war shirt...
    10-02-2005, 06:06 PM
  • Brooklyn
    Cozad Singers
    by Brooklyn
    Does anyone know of an official Cozad Web site or place where I can get information? I've searched, but can only come up with a few articles here and there.

I'm interested in learning more about the family and the meaning of the songs in "California Powwow." I love that...
    04-22-2007, 12:23 PM
  • pupdog
    looking for advice & HELP
    by pupdog
    I am the secretary of the Alamo Gourd Dance Society in San Antonio, Texas. This society was formed under the direction of Eugene Blackbear.

I have been asked to locate, gourd dance songs on CD,

can anyone recommend any artists, groups and title of the CD & most importantly,...
    08-10-2003, 02:27 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Cassette to Audio card
    by wyo_rose
    Goal: transfer cassette tape music to CD

Product: PlusDeck 2c cassette drive that goes in a PC slot on computer

Problem: Can't get the analog audio through the SoundBlaster 04100 card.

Tried: Updating sound card driver

What works: Can hear...
    09-25-2009, 08:14 PM
  • LSS
    Old Recordings of Songs and Knowledge...
    by LSS
    I'll probably get kicked in the teeth about starting this thread...but what the heck...

What do you guys think of the old recordings of songs and knowledge that have been released that are circulating our Pow Wow Trails? I'm talking about those recordings like the ones narrated by John...
    12-10-2006, 07:06 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X