Memorial Song for Beirut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LSS
    Jim Anguoe's Song
    by LSS
    Is there anyone out there (and I know there is) who knows the meaning to the Jim Anquoe Song and don't mind sharing it with me. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here.
    12-23-2004, 06:29 PM
  • SpeakingOwl
    victory song protocal
    by SpeakingOwl
    I was emceeing a college powwow recently. During the opening sequences they had the usual flag song, but immediately a victory song was presented and every one danced with the flags. Now I've witnessed this on many occasions, and respect this aspect of plains tribal observances.
    But on this...
    06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
  • unihb2
    Southern Singer needs help!
    by unihb2
    hi, i am a Eaglescout in the Order of the arrow. i am the Atta Kulla Kulla Lodge drum team chairman. we are competing at our conclave (Dixie) in the spring and have some questions. what exactly do we need in our research paper. We are singing two diffrent songs an intertribal (song#2) from Otter...
    01-29-2002, 08:22 PM
  • WhoMe
    Composing So. Songs
    by WhoMe
    Have you ever composed a song?

Did this song ever get sung at a powwow?

How and where did you get the inspiration from?

Did you put it on a recorder to save it?

Did you add words to it?

Was it an intertribal or specialty song?...
    07-06-2006, 01:16 PM
  • chirapachegurl
    My Dream
    by chirapachegurl
    Ok people so i had a dream about 4 days ago but it's one of those that is on my mind all the time and I don't know what to make of it or what it means. So here it is:

I was in a place that looked a lot like how the areas where the Mayan pyramids look. Full of trees as far as the eye...
    07-20-2007, 01:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X