New Southern Boys Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Southern Boys Release

I noticed that SBZ has a new recording out. Has anyone heard it and can give some feedback on it?

Here it is:

http://www.powwows.com/shop/product_...roducts_id=140
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

My son brought a copy of it home last week and I have heard a couple of cuts off of it. Good songs, real tight singing-sweet---

Comment

Yes we came out with a new recording, Southern Boyz Live @ Ct Croix. there are 15 songs on there. Lets just say we dont hold nothing back. Just check it out, plus if you buy the cd, and put it into your pc. It shows us live at St Croix. Enhanched CD...18 Minutes of footage. Check it out

www.arborrecords.com
        :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

http://www.arborrecords.com/arbor_southern_boys.html

check this out
          :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

I'll have to add this CD to my Christmas wish list! :)

Comment

SBZ new release

Me, too. Hint, hint Kelly... U going to hook me up with a CD? This is your fell'o "comanche" relative u met in Indio from up north (potato country). *LOL*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X