how do 12 gauge sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do 12 gauge sound

i just heard 12 gauge sing they sound awesome are they the boys that used to sing with yellowjackets a few years ago they have some good songs anybody know them
    the boogyman is in so let the sin begin

12 Gauge who? Yellow what? lol
    :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nativegal
      Edisto River Singers
      by nativegal
      I was just wondering if everyone has heard of Edisto River Singers and what they thought of this group? (ex. them as people, their singing, them as a group, and what you think of their knowledge of singing.)
      06-22-2001, 04:08 PM
    • CEM
      Wolf Songs
      by CEM
      Have we talked about Wolf Songs here?

What are they and when are they used? I've got two reasons for asking. First, at the Ponca Hethushka in April there was a session after the dinner break where women danced and I was told that they were dancing to Wolf songs. Second, I just picked...
      10-02-2001, 10:35 AM
    • kguerito
      recording
      by kguerito
      hey does anyone record themselves singing? and if you do, do you like hearing yourselves? i started to do that, and it makes me laught because and hear myself trying really hard to sing along with the cd that my voice begins to die out.
      11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
    • LSS
      Old Recordings of Songs and Knowledge...
      by LSS
      I'll probably get kicked in the teeth about starting this thread...but what the heck...

What do you guys think of the old recordings of songs and knowledge that have been released that are circulating our Pow Wow Trails? I'm talking about those recordings like the ones narrated by John...
      12-10-2006, 07:06 AM
    • ~danielle~
      Indian Time Cones???
      by ~danielle~
      I was wondering how these cones are, Do they sound good and do they tarnish fast?
      08-28-2003, 10:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X