Cedar Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedar Tree

Does anyone know if these guys are still together yet?

Yes...they're still together!

...Enough Said!
    To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Sorry but I have another question.Do they have any new recordings or are they coming out with one any time soon? We used to have a tape of them a while back but lost it. Been having a hard time finding another one to buy too!

Comment

Welp...it looks like you've got one of two options. You can either go next local pow wow that they'll be singing at and hope to get one... Or you can go online to http://www.indians.org/Cedartree/cedartree

I think this is the correct web address. If not, hit me back! Maybe I can find some other way to help you out.

LSS

Comment

i was just in pennsyvania at the quentin powwow and they were the host drum

they are still kickin out some nice songs and jammin hard as ever

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MissTlingitAchievement
            I know this was posted before......
            by MissTlingitAchievement
            I know this was posted before, but I can not find where it was. Otherwise I wouldn't post again.

How many buckskin hides does it take to make a buckskin dress?

Also, is there anyone who would make one for me if I supplied the deer hides? And how much?????...
            05-07-2004, 02:41 AM
          • socman
            Lodging near Stroud?
            by socman
            Any ideas on lodging near Stroud, OK for the July pow wow? Looks like the hotels directly in Stroud are booked and not many towns nearby. How about Chandler, or maybe Bristow? I didn't want to stay as far away as OKC but will if we have to. Any suggestions from you Okie folks?
            06-10-2008, 10:02 PM
          • Annie Fawn
            Links to help Katrina Victims and their pets
            by Annie Fawn
            To help the animals
            Room Desperately Needed For the Animal Victims of Katrina - Transport
            Provided to Anywhere

Please feel free to pass on this information everywhere. Every forum, every
            list, every community.

09-07-2005, 04:58 PM
          • middle of the sky
            Wii...anyone have one?
            by middle of the sky
            Us.Wii.com -- The Global Wii Experience Website in English

Wii (pronounced 'we') from nintendo i believe...i want to get one so i can get in shape in the privacy of my own home..i want to play tennis and boxing...
            anyone have one? whats it like?
            do i have to buy lots...
            07-07-2007, 10:22 AM
          • mathewhebailey08
            Windows Explorer problems (XP) -need help
            by mathewhebailey08
            Need help with Windows Explorer. When I try to access an image folder of mine in both C & D drives WE closes on me & then restarts. I have several important images in these folders I don't want to lose. I'm trying to fix these folders &
            keep WE from closing on me when I access th...
            09-17-2009, 09:48 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X