songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs

does anybody know where i can find a site that has words to songs or anybody who might have songs so that i can learn some new ones?

thanks
    shane

Oh God here we go again, Lemme tell you before them "know it alls" attack you, there probaly is no website with songs and words, especially southern songs. Dont EVER ask for kiowa songs on here, they are around here and will attack. Just do what every other person seems to do and get some tapes from somewhere and learn em and sing em. Do whatever floats your boat. Im just trying to help you out right now, Im sure you mean well, but just thought Id get to you first before they get their claws on you. Oh yea, good luck
    :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

thanx for that ill remember that in the future

Comment

SEE, I told you, look at all these people who looked at your thread and didnt say a damn thing. know it alls*shakes head*
        :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Well, I will add a few lines. LOL
          SBZ is right. Just ask around, there are singers that are open to helping you out. They will make a tape for you, sing for you, etc. Just ask, not on the internet, though. LOL And they usually do it for free, or offer them some tobacco.
          I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

The way i learn all my songs is to go to pow wow, and if I like a song, I'll offer tobacco to the lead singer to teach me the song. Either that or I buy tapes.
            May Creator bless you in everything you do as you walk along this red road.
            Blonde Buffalo

Comment

yea i have been told that before by one of the dancers in the group

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.