Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Sebastian

____

Austin Sebastian, 52, of the Sault Ste. Marie Chippewa tribe of Michigan died unexpectantly Monday, December 15. 2003.

Austin was a member of the Cedar Tree drum group of Washington, D.C. and competed in the men's golden age dance division.

He is survived by his wife and three daughters.

Funeral services will be conducted by Guardian Way Funeral home in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. His funeral will take place on Friday, December 19, at 2:00 p.m.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Prayers are out to the family. Cedartree is a really good drum. They sang a beautiful song for my daughter once.:(
    Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

This is very tragic to hear. I will keep Cedartree and Austin's family in my prayers. Thank you for posting.
      Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Many prayers sent out to the family.

Comment

Man...that is tragic!

I had heard that he was a little "under the weather"...but I had no clue it was like that!

Dang!

I'm just hearing about it for the first time tonight. I didn't know Austin personally, only from the stories. Sounded like a good man! I wish his wife, daughters, and family the best. I know he is in a better off place.
          To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X