hollywood pow wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollywood pow wow

What Southern Drums are going down to Florida this Feb 7-10th 2002?
    yes
    3.13%
    no
    96.88%

The poll is expired.

I heard that Southern Xposure is the Southern Host this year, what group of guys is this again>?

Comment

:)

Is there a website for this pow-wow?? April :)
      Eye7 Consulting

Comment

Is there separate categories for northern and southern? How much is First,2nd, 3rd and so on worth??? who is nothern host??
        thanks....

Comment

The last time I was at this powwow they had seperate singing catagories. But things change, it is a good powwow lots of people go to this powwow.

Comment

I went last year and had a fun time. There were not a lot of dancers, but all the dancers that were there were big "names". I only remember 2 drums- The Boys and Meskwaki Nations, there may have been one or 2 others but not alot of drums.

Comment

Southern Exposure isn't going....they were supposed to, but things have changed. Just thought I'd let ya'll know. These boys are just some younger guys (like 18 and up) from Oklahoma that like to rock.
              Last edited by eagle_clan1017; 01-03-2002, 07:38 PM.

Comment

And for the record, when my husband called down, they said they were combining all the drum categories. Just FYI.
                Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

How much for first and so on.....anyone??? in the drum contest i mean

Comment

Anybody Know who the southern host is?
                    SouthernDrumSinger

Comment

This is one of the singers of southern exposure and we turned down the offer because these people are very rude. They are still looking for a southern host drum. But they will only pay you 4500$ Thats not including rooms and traveling money and meals. All that has to come out of that 4500$ If they ask any of yall southern groups i wouldn't do it because you'll spend more going out there than you would making. But the plus about it is that blackstone is host northern. I guess you cold call me the lead singer.

Old_G

Comment

yeah i heard it was southern exsposed. aren't they sizzortail or is that a different group? i seen them somewhere in minnesota and it looked like sizzortails old crew? i don't know. and how much does a southern drum need to go to be host? 4500 seems like a bag of loot to be host. even if you take out 500 for rooms and travel. thats 4000 left over to cash? i've only heard of a few drums ever getting over 5000 maybe 5500. thats a lot of cash if you ask my broke a$$.

Comment

well take out...9 plane tickets...rooms...rides to and from the airport and meal money...you'll only get like 50 bucks..a piece...that's kinda a cheap deal...
                          *~Bless everyone from the bottom of their heads to the tops of their feet~* SBZ

Comment

Yeah, Oklahoma is a long ways to drive to Florida.

Comment

can some one send info on this powwow to me , it's been a while since I have been to the powwow. Phone numbers and such forth.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.