The Ultimate Crew!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
    Dang I was doing a people search to see what would pop up on bdub and this is what I found....LOL Talk about archived.
    lol...gotta kick an old thread back into the mainstream every once in awhile.
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by bosshogg49n' View Post
      the young guyz:
      anthony monoessy
      ronald monoessy
      kelley cable
      edgar redbone
      cheevers toppah
      kenneth cozad
      jason lightfoot
      kyle tipps
      marty thurman
      hyde toppah

hey WBC right there ennit..cept 4 a few lol...

i was totally checkin this thread out the otha day..

Berk
      Neil
      Elrod
      Noshame

What bout tha uncles??? them 4 together..pshh its over fellas.
      bucwild2012

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
        lol...gotta kick an old thread back into the mainstream every once in awhile.
        Yeah...gotta stir da pot!

Hey...btw...it was nice meeting you earlier this week! Can't believe I'll be headed out alittle later...ummm...today actually!

Maybe I'll catch you in July! Or will you be elsewhere?

LSS
        To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Originally posted by LSS View Post
          Yeah...gotta stir da pot!

Hey...btw...it was nice meeting you earlier this week! Can't believe I'll be headed out alittle later...ummm...today actually!

Maybe I'll catch you in July! Or will you be elsewhere?

LSS
          It was nice meeting you too! How did you like that weather? I hope you had a good time and July is popping around here. I have no plans to be anywhere else. Pawnee Homecoming, Quapaw, Tulsa to name a few. All good ones! We'll see ya then.
          Last edited by ok24stacey; 04-04-2008, 12:25 PM.
          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

That's right!

Originally posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
            hey WBC right there ennit..cept 4 a few lol...

i was totally checkin this thread out the otha day..

Berk
            Neil
            Elrod
            Noshame

What bout tha uncles??? them 4 together..pshh its over fellas.
            AMEN, them 4 together-music from heaven. "The more 'hurt' we are, the better we sound", --Elrod,1994, somewhere in the a.m., dusty, laughin' so damn hard fallin' off the back of tailgates and tables, that's right, fallin' off tables, and still singin' all day and all night. Dammit Berkeley where the ____ are you. Nu Nu come home! Tired of all this weak-*** looking at each other, watching to see who is going to blast, then making faces because the blaster is making faces, quit eye-ballin', shut up and JAM. BERK, ELROD, NEIL, NO SHAME, THROW UP A JAM SOMEWHERE. that's an ultimate crew

Comment

Since there is new life in the old thread.....

Jimmy Kemble Sr.
              Jr.
              OJ Littlecook
              Kevin Dawes
              George Vallier
              Mike Shawnee
              Troy LittleAxe Sr. and boys
              Monneasey guy - I don't know the first name
              ER Satepauhoodle and boys

Back up....
              Satepauhoodle girls!!
              Georgia Noble

I like that alot of list have people on it, who the only place you can hear them is back in OK.

Comment

Originally posted by stymee View Post
                AMEN, them 4 together-music from heaven. "The more 'hurt' we are, the better we sound", --Elrod,1994, somewhere in the a.m., dusty, laughin' so damn hard fallin' off the back of tailgates and tables, that's right, fallin' off tables, and still singin' all day and all night. Dammit Berkeley where the ____ are you. Nu Nu come home! Tired of all this weak-*** looking at each other, watching to see who is going to blast, then making faces because the blaster is making faces, quit eye-ballin', shut up and JAM. BERK, ELROD, NEIL, NO SHAME, THROW UP A JAM SOMEWHERE. that's an ultimate crew

nunu out here in these Georgia hills...
                and berk...
                cough:downsouth:cough
                hell they ALWAYS hurtin hahaha dang walters here we come WEE-CHA!!
                bucwild2012

Comment

Ok I got a few to add...

In Da Old Guys category...
                  I gotta add the late Harry Buffalohead... that dude wrote some Great tunes

In Da New Guys category...
                  Yeah, I have to add Curtis Hamilton... hey, Youngbird is one of the most famous Southern Drums around for a reason

And for female back-up I gotta add Kit Landry, that chick can flat out sing!
                  I became a singer because I love to sing... and to feed my addiction to cough drops!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.