The Ultimate Crew!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    Singing Criteria
    by WhoMe
    I need some advice in setting up 5 criteria to judge singers/drum groups on.

I will be using this in a real tabulation form.

Two criteria that I would like to consider are:

1. Quality of the lead
    2. Quality of the second

One criteria...
    03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
  • Old_G
    What do you think about new groups?
    by Old_G
    :c2:

I want to know what yall think about some of the new groups. Like Southern Xposure,Southern Boyz, Moon Dogs,Native Action,etc. I think some of these group are pretty good. Southern boyz are slammin with just eight guys . Now if they could find about three...
    11-29-2001, 09:31 PM
  • Coyot_In_The_House
    Just out of Curiousity?
    by Coyot_In_The_House
    If you were selected as a Northern Head Singing Judge (Contemp and Original). How would you implement things? I.E. Judging System, what would you base the judging on? Now we know the routine or run of the mill systems...Are you capable of being a "Pioneer" and setting up a good system?
    01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
  • redwood_angel_04
    Cheap singing judges...FIXED!!!!
    by redwood_angel_04
    so what did u guys think of Bad Nation? where they good or were they jus good?? i dunno why they didnt place i think the whole thing was fixed.....
    09-12-2005, 02:24 PM
  • pow-wow-wooer
    1 singer took first, 1 dancer took first. who's got more cash?
    by pow-wow-wooer
    Hey,

This thread is directed to all people on pow-wow committees around the great lakes, and to anyone who is interested as well. How come next to nobody reconizes singing around here as being 2 different styles? Contemp and straight. And for those who run the contests or those who...
    12-19-2001, 02:36 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X