Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Sticks.

Who makes good drumsticks?

Immediately coming to mind I can think of powwow.bum, Kickapoo Rice and JR Tofpi. They make them so perfect that they look "Machine Made!" I describe them as beautiful, balanced and sturdy.

Who else makes some "mighty good drumsticks?"
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

WhoMe when my daughter had her princess giveaway kickapoo gave her 8 drumsticks to giveaway, the guys at the drum told her how happy they were to receive them knowing who made them.. :)
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

I think I make purdy good drum sticks.... I also like sbz drum sticks purdy good
      and those snake boys
      Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

KFC makes some good drumsticks...
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I like the ones Gene Ray Ahboah makes they are sturdy and light,but not too light..............he does a goot job.

:rating10: :rating10: :rating10: :Hammer :Hammer :Hammer :16:

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
            KFC makes some good drumsticks...
            :Yell I was gon' say that! :p

Comment

Hey NDNtacO49, just wanna give you props on your keen avatar chief !.........lol perty cool.......ahhhhh copes corn yummm!
              Don't get too Wakan - 'cuz yer not.

Comment

Popeyes spice drumsticks take da cake!!
                Aho mighty tasty
                give good sing hard and try not to fart infront a fine flat butt babe!

Comment

Originally posted by durty-kawdayz49
                  Popeyes spice drumsticks take da cake!!
                  Aho mighty tasty
                  I love popeye's chicken! Indins sure talk alot about food, I think in every category on this site there's at least one thread that mentions food!!!! No wonder I'm always gettin hungry during the day when I'm online!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

I think thats why alot of NDNs have bigg Botes..
                    Damn NDNs sure can Greeez
                    give good sing hard and try not to fart infront a fine flat butt babe!

Comment

Dang this thread went from singing instuments to food.. .

It's a good thing that I didn't ask about thighs and breasts instead of drumsticks!
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Good drumsticks....hmmm...I know a few who make good drumsticks
                        :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

SBZ4Life sticks are realy good,I have a couple of his.Still holden up.
                          Str8dancerinAZ makes some good ones also but i don wore them out.Wish he would make me some more(hint,hint :) )
                          I would like to get some of K.rice's sticks anyone know how to??
                          Southern Boy

Comment

i saw bear creek runnin around sellin 'em at ASU P/W too

Comment

Kickapoo, makes some nice sticks. So does his grandsons Randy and Shawn Foye. Someone else who makes some nice sticks is Straighdancerinaz, that was his old screen name.
                              If I do not know the answer someone else will!!!!
                              Also forgive me, this system does not have a spell check so forgive the bad spelling

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X