Someone Please post some winners

someone must be back by now

Results please...

Comment

danngg thought there were winners listed here LOL :lol2:

Comment

maybe they're still at the 49... battling the snakes! :p

Comment

...I don't recall there being a 49 there. ...and the only snake I saw was on the ride in, just outside of Hoover Dam, I nearly cruised the red bugger!!

Anyhoo....

It was hot, dusty and the rocks in the parking lot hurt like hell when you walked over em'!!

Mandaree was kick azz, Southern Comfort was okay......typical Millard style singing, but, still...nice to hear him again.

Southern Express was ON!!!!!!!! Dunno WHO they we're or where they came from, but, they we're nice to hear.

Winners?

Hmmmmmmm....

Men's No. Tradish.

I think it went like this.

1st. Ardell Scalplock
          2nd. Paris Leighton
          3rd. TJ Warren
          4th. Chance Sherman

Men's So. Tradish
          1st. Lewis Perkins
          2nd. ???
          3rd??? Denetdeal.....he's married to Johnny Hughe's daughter I think.
          4th Shude Victors

Tha Tribe was pretty good too. There we're other groups there, I didn't pay much attention to who they we're or what they're names we're though.

I do recall Creek Side or something like that....and Green River or soemthing like that. Elk something or other too....

Lewis Cozad took the Men's Golden Age I believe.

....bikini bull riding at Gilley's was the shiznit, and THEE place to be this weekend..........or over at Binion's Horseshoe for the world poker tournaments.

I know Roberta Smith got in, and like all the McGurk(sp) family got in....as well as some Etsitty's....whereever they're from. It was a bit windy at times.

I'm goin back next year, even though I didn't place, and despite the oppresive heat and wind.....Vegas is just too much of a good thing to pass up!!
          Last edited by Mr Bo Jangles; 06-02-2004, 10:33 AM.
          "This next song goes out to some girls in dot com. They don't know who they are, but, it doesn't really matter anyway."

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
            maybe they're still at the 49... battling the snakes! :p
            LMAO!!!

Comment

Snakes.. Gross. *L*.... I went a few years back.. it was hot ..good thing I didn't run into any snakes though.. I probably would have screamed..jumped around then fainted! I don't like those things.. *GROSS* *L*
              :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

went to the pow wow on saturday. it seemed pretty good. some good dancing and good singing. would have to agree with the gentlemen above. mandaree and southern express were sounding pretty keen.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl
                  Snakes.. Gross. *L*.... I went a few years back.. it was hot ..good thing I didn't run into any snakes though.. I probably would have screamed..jumped around then fainted! I don't like those things.. *GROSS* *L*
                  OmG ME 2 i would die if i seen a snake yucky gross

Comment

Good to know i'm not the only one.. *L*
                    :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

BIKINI BULLRIDING!!!?????

I don't believe you, I need to see photos!!

Ayyyeeeee *laughs* Sounds fun
                      Dance harder.

Comment

Well we made it to the powwow grounds just as everyone was taking a dinner break on Saturday, I was so mad at my sister. If it weren't for lazy butt we would've made it on time. Then her and my aunt went to a Platters, Drifters and Coasters concert that night so I just stayed at the hotel, fuming, of course. Here that's the reason why I wanted to go to Las Vegas in the first place! :Flame I'm still mad :large:
                        Although, on the brite side I did get some cute scrubs for school at a place on Sahara

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.