No announcement yet.

Wikwemikong Pow Wow 2004 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey cool! Ruby's gonna be there. I got super to take a picture of "Ruby Tuesday's" in Niagara falls for you. The Indian car contest is always a hoot.
    Got percap?

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 03:36 AM.

Comment

im out..! our ,now stupid, project got extended to the end of the month. screwed up alot of plans i tell ya, but hey thats the tribe for you.. jibby let me know how it goes
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
          im out..! our ,now stupid, project got extended to the end of the month. screwed up alot of plans i tell ya, but hey thats the tribe for you.. jibby let me know how it goes
          I still got a name with your name on it! lol
          Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby 2sday
            Aww so nice! Yup I think I'm the last person on powwows.com that's gonna meet Jibby in person! Yeah my whole fam is coming for that one so Ima mooch a ride cuz my bucket probably won't make it LOL
            I'm not all that. I will probably embarass you with my big mouth and wild antics. I am thinking about entering the NDN car contest - see how many greazers I can fit into my Geo Metro. The record so far is 8 and two cases of beer.
            Got percap?

Comment

"yeah, and im still waitin to hear it"
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I told you I have a whole bunch of them. But I am a strictly phonetic speller in Ahnishinaabemowin .. so it's better to hear how they are pronounced.

I say you stick to Shawn or John or Rob LMAO!
                Got percap?

Comment

Aww so nice! Yup I think I'm the last person on powwows.com that's gonna meet Jibby in person! Yeah my whole fam is coming for that one so Ima mooch a ride cuz my bucket probably won't make it LOL
                  Well Ruby - you're not gonna be the last one - I haven't met her in person yet - fate has yet to bring us together!

Comment

This Weekend!

this weekend is Wiky Pow-Wow -- n --- Friday nite my birthday!...whoooohoooooo! Its gonna be a great time back home....leaving tonight to be there all week!!! Its time to jam out with Redstone Ojibway again...

SSS
                    ..::SweetSinginSista::..
                    ToRoNto,ON

Comment

Anyone know of any other drums going to this pow-wow?

Comment

i heard jibby's gonna set up the squeelin squaws drum. ayyyeeee!!!

wished i was goin!!! :)
                        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I'll be there! :)

If I get there early I will want to check out that show it sounds really good :) I first heard of it this past spring when I went to sault ste marie for that Ojibwe language conference

Hey Kwe Zee are you going to be there?
                          Nooooooo! You gotta dance hard for me this weekend. I'm meeting up with my snag on Sunday. *winkwink* :rofl2: Please everyone, don't be disappointed, I know you're just going to be sad without me. LOL... azzzif!

Comment

Drums

What other drums are goin here? Anyone know?

Comment

Wiky powwows on that Monday too eh? Due to the holiday?
                              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Yup, its on the monday too.....its when they are gonna do all the tie breakers N stuff if they have any.....and monday is when they give out prize money too...

im pretty sure anyway lol...
                                *Tha One N' Only LeSLeY*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X