Santa Fe Indian Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Fe Indian Market

Does anyone know if there is a powwow there too?
    AND... who's going? I'll be there next Friday... I'm an Indian Market virgin...:Angel:

I hear there are some concerts, the art show of course, a clothing contest, and some other cool things but I don't know if people are dancing or not... do you know??

FYI, DMFC Members (or Stalkers -- whichever you prefer )... you-know-who is rumored to be there in the flesh ;) :16:
    Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Indian Market Virgin

Indian Market is EXTREMELY crowded. Ppl start waiting for vendors at around 4-5am to get the best pieces before they are gone and you better put on some comfortable walking shoes, that is if you plan on looking around. Plan to only be able to see at half of the vendors, as the other half have an enormous crowd.

I believe there is a powwow but I dunno where at? cause I'm usually at Market. There is a lot going on during that w/e. Very profitable for Santa Fe.

Good luck and get lots of rest before it starts off.

Comment

Originally posted by taani
      Indian Market is EXTREMELY crowded. Ppl start waiting for vendors at around 4-5am to get the best pieces before they are gone and you better put on some comfortable walking shoes, that is if you plan on looking around. Plan to only be able to see at half of the vendors, as the other half have an enormous crowd.

I believe there is a powwow but I dunno where at? cause I'm usually at Market. There is a lot going on during that w/e. Very profitable for Santa Fe.

Good luck and get lots of rest before it starts off.
      I've heard it's pretty crazy... 4-5am though??? OMG!!!!!! That's NUTS! Thanks for the great tips!!

Anyone else going??
      Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X