Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapis Queen
    replied
    It's getting closer!!!! Who else is coming? I can't wait to see some of my sisters from out west. I can't wait! Everything is falling into place. We hope that this will be one to remember!

Leave a comment:

• Ivypi
    replied
    coming from CALI

uh oh...i know one Queen Bee who's getting on a plane to support the sisterhood...anybody else out there???

I'm going to see my lovely sisters on Saturday....everyone else I hope to see you as well..

-me

Leave a comment:

• luv2jingle
    replied
    I'll be there too, but like LSS I don't have much choice. I'm very excited and I hope to see ya'll on the 25th...

By the way, today is our birthday....Happy Birthday APIO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lapis Queen
    replied
    OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My fault. I never proof read my threads. Yeah SEPTEMBER 25,2004!!!!!!!!!

Overlook me I am too stressed!

Leave a comment:

• lumbee_warrior
    replied
    i'll be there

i'll be there also since we are host drum for this one. got to support all my lovely sisters of apio. congrats to the pw committee. i've been hearing good things the pw!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SmokeEater
    replied
    Originally posted by Lapis Queen
    August 25, 2004

Woooo yeah... Soro chicks. Oh wait.. The Powwow was last Wednesday!!! Typical. I always get an invitation after the party is over... J/K

I think it's Sept 25,2004

Leave a comment:

• LSS
    replied
    Will be there....Don't think I have much of choice now do I

LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Lapis Queen
    started a topic 10th Anniversary Alpha Pi Omega Powwow

10th Anniversary Alpha Pi Omega Powwow

I would like to invite everyone to the 10th Anniverasy Alpha Pi Omega Powwow to be held September 25, 2004 in Pembroke at the Cultural Center. Help us celebrate 10 years of sisterhood. Alpha Pi Omega started in Chapel Hill, NC at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a vision that would serve as a support system for Native American women while they are away from home. We have expanded all over and have grown into a stroing sisterhood. Come help us celebrate as well as show our appreciation for those that have helped us along the way.

Headman
    Josh Richardson
    Headlady
    Stephanie Hora

MC
    Sandon Jacobs
    Host Drums
    Southern Sun

Additional Information
    Join us as we celebrate our 10th anniversary!! Grand Entry: 12:30 pm at the NC Indian Cultural Center. Free admission to all. Meal tickets will be provided to all dancers and singers. There will be a dancer lottery and a hand drum exhibition. No vendor fee, but all vendors please contact us at least 2 weeks in advance.

All drums are welcome. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if there are any questions. The powwow is also listed in the calendar section of powwows.com with additional information.

We hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Lapis Queen; 09-10-2004, 04:00 PM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X