Barona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barona

Whose coming out to Barona powwow this weekend??/ or the cali circuit in general???/

Anybody?

Me

Im gonna try and make it to some of the cali powwows.. like saboba, marongo, and San Manuel...so looking fwd to it... and seeing my LA buddies....
    "Remember where you've been and know where your going or else your lost."

Comment

Originally posted by Ivypi
      Whose coming out to Barona powwow this weekend??/ or the cali circuit in general???/

Anybody?
      Honestly, I like this powwow only at night. It's toooooooooo hot! We go there, but I hate the weather. Got some good host drums this year. I wish they committee would put up a well-shaded arbor. Or a tent...............something. It gets about 90 degrees there. But we'll be there since Mystic is the northern host.
      Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Anybody?
        NOT ME! I did roll up in Smyrna the other day though.

Julio: Nice avatar. Good to see we have some highly intelligent people posting here.
        "They go out, kick butt, shake your hand and walk off the court." -- Sportswriter and longtime UNC supporter, Art Chansky, on Coach K and the Duke Blue Devils

"I could give a sh*t about North Carolina right now." Roy Williams, April 7, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Echo4Tango
          Honestly, I like this powwow only at night. It's toooooooooo hot! We go there, but I hate the weather. Got some good host drums this year. I wish they committee would put up a well-shaded arbor. Or a tent...............something. It gets about 90 degrees there. But we'll be there since Mystic is the northern host.
          You are welcome to bring in your own shade if you would like. I was out there yesterday and camps were being set-up. As far as being there in the day, I agree. I would prefer to just dance at night. The upside is the weather this weekend in San Diego is predicted to be a cool 75 in the daytime and low 50's at night. We are gonna be jamm'n - I think this is the best pow-wow in San Diego, and with the exception of Soboba, probably the best in So. Cal.
          Work like you don't need money,
          Love like you've never been hurt,
          And dance like no one's watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School
            You are welcome to bring in your own shade if you would like. I was out there yesterday and camps were being set-up. As far as being there in the day, I agree. I would prefer to just dance at night. The upside is the weather this weekend in San Diego is predicted to be a cool 75 in the daytime and low 50's at night. We are gonna be jamm'n - I think this is the best pow-wow in San Diego, and with the exception of Soboba, probably the best in So. Cal.
            True, true. we will be bringing in our own shade. I just have to upgrade my EZUp. I need a bigger one with side shade with it. Anyone selling any??? Anyway, yeah, it is kind of cool here in Oceanside, it's nice today. We'll be headed out there in a couple of hours to beat the traffic. The only thing is there's no drum contest. Well, see you all there.

Comment

I sho wish I wuz Go'n!!!!!!!
              "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

we went out last night and put one up.... we were the 1st shade in the second row.... got good seats though... i think it'll be a fun time... lookin' forward to it.... :D
                ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Hope to go, but movin this weekend. Will be going to Morongo, Indio, Trump 29 & San Manuel. Very close to home pow wows !!!!

Comment

Barona....

I was hoping on going to this one but decided to stay in-state this weekend. Can't wait for Sycuan.
                    **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

Comment

Ok, well so far it's going good. Midnite Express is here as well as the 2 host drums, there are plenty of dancers to keep the action going....don't know what happened last night after wards but I'm sure I'm going to hear something today! LOL!!! Anyways, Grand Entry is not till 8 pm tonight because it is insanely hot and humid down in the valley so looking forward to tonight, it was a little chilly but overall good....
                      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Barona....

Who placed in the drum contest?

Comment

hmm...barona and DUke...

Well, I made it out one day but didn't make it back on Sunday...it was good to see some familiar faces from back east.....It does get hot out there....oowwweee....

but i'm looking forward to the rest of the so cal circuit...what pow wow is this weekend?

anyways...as for all those duke fans...well you both know what i think of that...

and Mr. advocate...pray tell...what had you all the way out in god's country mister? esp. when i can't even get you to return a phone call???

Comment

I enjoyed myself at this powwow, I got sick from the dust on Sunday night. Everyone was jammin' and having a good time. Can't wait for Sycuan, we'll see how that goes.

Who saw the tiger dude? (I had to mention it) I saw this guy in Ripley's Believe it or Not. All I have to say is, "whoooaaah!" it was tripped out.

Comment

Next So. CA powwow?

but i'm looking forward to the rest of the so cal circuit...what pow wow is this weekend?
                              Sycuan baby! :Thumbs

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=22248

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X