Sycuan winners........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sycuan winners........

OK ok ok....I don't have a full list, just the drums and thats not a full list either...LOL

1st- Mystic River, 2-Green River, 3rd-??????,4th-???????, 5th- River Cree, 6th- Blu Thunder...?????, 7th- Double Barrel, 8th-Creeping South

Somebody fix my winners list PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Hiya Erryone... havin' problems with the my jingle_genie so, i just thought i would post the winners from Sycuan.... Sorry if i get the spelling wrong... can't use spell check... :)

*~*Women*~*

N. Cloth
    6. Nettie Yazzie
    5. Orelia Begay
    4. Virgie Tsosie
    3. JoAnn GoodEagle
    2. Lisa LittleIron
    1. Amber Old Horn

S. Cloth

6. Michelle ????
    5. Pearl Roy
    4. Gina Rush
    3. Lynn Tosie
    2. Andrea Logan
    1. Jenny Bufflohead

N. Buckskin

6. Lita Mathews
    5. Diana ??
    4. Selina Todom
    3. Carmen Martinell
    2. Amy ???
    1. "J" Tsosie

S. Bucksin

6. Marlene Abowa
    5. Jessica Gone
    4. Mabel Cozad
    3. Dalin Alley
    2. Sammy Dominguez
    1. Chalene Tohay

Fancy

6. Stacy Goodbufflo
    5. Jolynn Begay
    4. Michelle LoneChild
    3. Verna Street
    2. Teresa Largo
    1. Shammy Yazzie :12: (sorry sis!)

Jingle

6. Rio Miller
    5. Dorothy Crowfeather
    4. Gladys Two Eagles
    3. Tawny Williams
    2. Kendra Redhouse
    1. Acosia Red Elk Leighton

~*~ MEN~*~

N. Tradish

6. JR LaPlant
    5. Sherman Chance
    4. Lonnie Street
    3. Fabian Fontenell
    2. Nathan Largo
    1. Paris Leighton

S. Straight

6. Steve Campos
    5. Gerwin Kochese
    4. Dennis Alley
    3. Ben Wolf
    2. Chad Tohay
    1. Wakeen Hamilton

Grass

6. Randy James
    5. Ivan LoneChild
    4. AJ Redman
    3. Algene U.
    2. Darnell Baker
    1. Marty Thurman

Fancy

6. Rick Yazzie
    5. ??
    4. Larry Yazzie
    3. Jerry Cleveland
    2. Lydell Yazzie
    1. Warshield White

Singing was good... temp. was hot!!!

Big Shouts to J-shon Tsosie & Tater Yazzie......both placed in teens.... Smile big gurlies... ya did great.... :D :D

Have a great night... i gotta get up early in the morning... lata!! :Wave
    Last edited by nonerz04; 09-13-2004, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I do believe that 3rd went to Bear Springs and 4th went to Southern Boyz...?????? Anyway, besides the host drums, these were all the drums that were there........Host drums were White Cloud and Sizzortail.......Kick azz singing from Mystic River.....

Congrats to all the winners, I would name you all off but you know who you are and I don't feel like writing your names down, JK LOL, , a big congrats to each and everyone of you

Some not so very good things, committee kept changing up things at the last minute so dancers had no freaking idea if they were going to dance next or later.....and what was the deal with splitting the womens jingle and giving group 1, 2 songs and group 2, 1 song????? HMmm.....and what was up with skipping drums on intertribals and what not????.....the intertribals would be coming down the line when lo and behold a special and for some unknown godly reason the intertribal order would start back up from the top again.......not cool, nope, not cool at all......the humidity was great this weekend! For those of you who went to NN Fair or Tribes, you missed out on some really good weather! Clothes sticking to you, passing out from the heat and humidity, dust being kicked up (at least it wasn't NN Fair), but I guess the important thing was if you had fun or not, for me it was fun! I got to sing with my brothers from conn. again! A big thank you and congrats bros! Wish I could meet you all down in Sky City but I got to take my boys to Soboba.........
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Yeah, what's with the Teen Boys grass contest Sunday? They danced to eight starts on one song in the heat. No wonder one grass dancer was overcome by heat. Someone blew whistle on Mystic River during their contest song. Think it was father of kid whose feather dropped. MC running over to Mystic River drum with AD. The other AD didn't know which way was up. Krazy.

Comment

Thanks for the list Nona and 50!!

Congrats to Sham, Tahnee, Tate, Steve, Darnell, Lydall and MYSTIC RIVER! :Thumbs
          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
            I do believe that 3rd went to Bear Springs and 4th went to Southern Boyz...?????? Anyway, besides the host drums, these were all the drums that were there........Host drums were White Cloud and Sizzortail.......Kick azz singing from Mystic River.....

Congrats to all the winners, I would name you all off but you know who you are and I don't feel like writing your names down, JK LOL, , a big congrats to each and everyone of you

Some not so very good things, committee kept changing up things at the last minute so dancers had no freaking idea if they were going to dance next or later.....and what was the deal with splitting the womens jingle and giving group 1, 2 songs and group 2, 1 song????? HMmm.....and what was up with skipping drums on intertribals and what not????.....the intertribals would be coming down the line when lo and behold a special and for some unknown godly reason the intertribal order would start back up from the top again.......not cool, nope, not cool at all......the humidity was great this weekend! For those of you who went to NN Fair or Tribes, you missed out on some really good weather! Clothes sticking to you, passing out from the heat and humidity, dust being kicked up (at least it wasn't NN Fair), but I guess the important thing was if you had fun or not, for me it was fun! I got to sing with my brothers from conn. again! A big thank you and congrats bros! Wish I could meet you all down in Sky City but I got to take my boys to Soboba.........
            Women's jingle is always crazy there... they didn't even want to run us on Friday night... they excused all the jingle dancers and then a bunch of us went up and wanted to know why... then, they decided to run us... I guess they gave to songs to group one because the drum kinda jacked that last part of their contest song... some stopped and some kept going so... since it was the drum's mistake, they had them dance to another song....I was surprised that they we're able to judge finals off the one side step... i thought there was a bit to many of us but, i wasn't one of the judges... but, the singing was GREAT and a big congrats to all the winners... they all deserved it after having to dance in that heat.... :D
            ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Hey I took 1st in WOMENS' FANCY Nonerz.. :( I thought you'd pay attention to that.. *L* jk.. BUt yeah.. just thought i would correct that :D
              "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

So what about the teen winners?
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                SOUTHERN STYOZ
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Teen girls fancy-
                  1-Desirea Redhouse
                  2-Lindsey Etcitty
                  3-Alyssia Phillips

Teens Jingle-
                  2- Yanabah Redhouse

Teen Girls Cloth
                  1-Amanda Harris
                  2- Michelle Allrunner
                  2- Elise Monroe

The rest I do not recall.. *LMAO* I"m just like 50.. just all lost! *ROFLMAO* jk

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Xammy~*~
                    Hey I took 1st in WOMENS' FANCY Nonerz.. :( I thought you'd pay attention to that.. *L* jk.. BUt yeah.. just thought i would correct that :D
                    LMAO!!!! I'm SOOOOO SOOOOORRRRY SHAMMYYYYY!!! I dunno how i ended up with it mixed up.... SOOO SOORRRYYYYY!!! UR ALWAAYS MY NUMBERO UNO!!!

Comment

*LOL* I was all *taps foot* "and here she's my personal grape feeder, pillow fluffer, water girl..." *LMAO* jk.

BTW... I still have my eyes on you.. You're not gonna help N8 with that pic.. *LMAO* ( I hid them all) haha! jk.. *LMAO* YOu better not NOnerzz!! *LMAO*

Comment

Um... :) *does doctor evil face* we don't have anything planned.. it'll be fun... :D

Comment

Sycuan Results

I would like to hear who won in the golden age categories. Did they have lots of complaints on the tabulations again?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clinton
                            I would like to hear who won in the golden age categories. Did they have lots of complaints on the tabulations again?
                            Dang, i'm sorry, i didn't write those down... :( at that time, they we're trying to just call numbers and not names so, it was kind of hard.... I don't think they had many complaints since they had a $200 protesting fee...

Comment

Congrats Sham, T8 and Lydall !!!! :huddle:

way to go NEIGHBORS!!! :blow:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.